Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/6/2010 ~ It's Friday Mofos!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:Totally disgusting lunch discussion for the central time zone again. pit hair, and dingleberries. Half a bacon cheeseburger in the trash.

Come on, they started this one an hour and a half later then the last disgusting conversation.
Iva13 Wrote:Cottenell SUCKS....Scotts is THE best TP hands down.
I use what my wife buys.....its quilted and double ply.....thats all I know
ARGH!!!! Shut up Oprah :finger: ... and Ellis.
What just happened???
So Pete, I see that the coaches poll came out and Pitt is ranked #15. Does that sound about right to you? I thought they lost quite a bit from last year's team. I know they still have their stud RB (will be a great pro if he can stay healthy) but I don't know how they are set overall just yet.
I have some friends that noodle. Talk about insane sport.
Dickey Scissorhands....
[Image: dickeyscissorhands.jpg]

Based on Rich's taint trimming discussion.
Iva13 Wrote:What just happened???

Cletus and roscoe died trying to have sex with fish.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What just happened???

Cletus and roscoe died trying to have sex with fish.

:thanks: Confusedlap:
I have an associates degree, $22,000 later, all the school did was get me my first job through their job placement.
I didn't learn anything from the school that helped on that job.
I could have done it right out of high school. And started with an entry level job.
From TOMB...

jakeinflorida Wrote:Just got done listening to Bubba's satellite show, and he ended the show pretty much QUITTING sirius.. he played audio of those dildoes O&A talking shit about him that wasn't true, and mentioned how Greenstein didn't stick up for you guys when Ellis was being a d-bag...so he pretty much told Greenstein to go fuck himself and he's done w/ sirius and may not be back next week....thoughts??
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

jakeinflorida Wrote:Just got done listening to Bubba's satellite show, and he ended the show pretty much QUITTING sirius.. he played audio of those dildoes O&A talking shit about him that wasn't true, and mentioned how Greenstein didn't stick up for you guys when Ellis was being a d-bag...so he pretty much told Greenstein to go fuck himself and he's done w/ sirius and may not be back next week....thoughts??

So he played audio that wasn't true? How'd he manage to do that?
Random, but last night I was watching that movie Out Cold.
And there was Red Dragon logos in a bunch of places and on cloths. I laughed at that.
Chip Wrote:Random, but last night I was watching that movie Out Cold.
And there was Red Dragon logos in a bunch of places and on cloths. I laughed at that.

Isn't Red Dragons a brand of skateboard gear along with Jealous-Mates lame catch phrase?
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Random, but last night I was watching that movie Out Cold.

Isn't Red Dragons a brand of skateboard gear along with Jealous-Mates lame catch phrase?

It's a Canadian clothing company, I think for all those extreme sports and they used to sponsor Ellis. Or still do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11