Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:I am happy, I will be the Tech Support Manager for Cummins Power Generation. I start Aug, 2nd. I hope to be able to listen and play along at the new place but I am not sure yet. I an still waiting for the official letter and "packet."

Do you have Technical support experience in this field?
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I am happy, I will be the Tech Support Manager for Cummins Power Generation. I start Aug, 2nd. I hope to be able to listen and play along at the new place but I am not sure yet. I an still waiting for the official letter and "packet."

Do you have Technical support experience in this feild?
Apparently, Joe did not turn on the spell checker :poke:

I started at this job I have now on August 1st or 2nd 4 years ago.
Joe In PA Wrote:

No Big Grin They are looking for someone who has call center experience and can manage and lead a team.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Apparently, Joe did not turn on the spell checker :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:ADIDAS

All Day Long, too......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:There is a street performers festival here this weekend, that is what I will be doing. also, Covino got his passports:

[Image: dc5taf.jpg]

He's watching hockey?????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:I gotta mow some grass and get more of Krissy's stuff out of her old apartment.

That is as bad as the porch... how much more stuff do you have to move?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:There is a street performers festival here this weekend, that is what I will be doing. also, Covino got his passports:

[Image: dc5taf.jpg]

He's watching hockey?????
Uh, that's baseball.
Nussie_T Wrote:On Tuesday, we had our first employee go down to the states for a pick up. Needless to say it has been a week from hell and things just keep getting worse.
Air Canada made him miss his connecting flight in Calgary due to a bathroom not working. United Airlines accomodated him by flying him to Denver, to San Fran then to Fresno but they lost his luggage along the way.
He picked up the truck and got to Nevada where the tranny started leaking...

He had to drive it from Cali back to Canada? That would suck!
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:so my roommate posts on FB "hit me up before I leave for home" Wtf does that mean, you actually leaving the country that your not legally allowed to be in? Are you visiting? Are you coming back?

Maybe you should tell your roommates Wtf is going on

The feds are on to her.
I HATE PIE!!
4 hours overtime this week.
Howdy folks.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

No Big Grin They are looking for someone who has call center experience and can manage and lead a team.

I hated when previous employers hired guys like you when I worked help desk. I could never respect someone being my manager that knew less about my job than I did. All they did was try to teach me how to be nice to people on the phone. Had to answer the phone in a certain way and had to ask stupid questions that didn't matter to me or the caller... :Flaming:

Good luck though!
The wife and I are leaving town tomorrow morning and going to spend some time in Stillwater, OK. They have a big deal a few weeks before school starts called "Crazy Days." It coincides anniversary date of Eskimo Joes which may be the greatest college bar in the world. They used to block off about 10 square blocks, but the under age drinking became such a problem that they stopped doing it. 10 years ago you could spend $5 on a bottomless cup that you could use for hours and hours and hours (from noon till 4 AM).

I just have to get out of town and stop thinking about my friend that died for a while.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip