Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I hope everything goes well T :praying:

Wine tasting tomorrow and celebrating my new job all weekend :happy:

New job? I didn't hear about this. Soccer analyst?
Vuvuzela player.
stop coping me bitch :owned:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I gotta mow some grass and get more of Krissy's stuff out of her old apartment.

The World Of Outlaws (sprint cars) are in town for a race and I'd like to go check that out, but all of my friends that live in the area are out of town this weekend.
On Tuesday, we had our first employee go down to the states for a pick up. Needless to say it has been a week from hell and things just keep getting worse.
Air Canada made him miss his connecting flight in Calgary due to a bathroom not working. United Airlines accomodated him by flying him to Denver, to San Fran then to Fresno but they lost his luggage along the way.
He picked up the truck and got to Nevada where the tranny started leaking...
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Vuvuzela player.
If i knew what you meant by "coping", I would stop.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The fair and carnival is still here. So I will do that this weekend.
its gonna rain

I honestly hope so.
Joe In PA Wrote:I gotta mow some grass and get more of Krissy's stuff out of her old apartment.

The World Of Outlaws (sprint cars) are in town for a race and I'd like to go check that out, but all of my friends that live in the area are out of town this weekend.
you gotta mow grass too? apparently there is a lot of that going on this weekend. I need to find me some grass to "mow"
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
copying :dumass: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I need to mow grass too. I got part of it the other day, then hit a maxim magazine my son had stashed by the shed, I got pissed off and quit.
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I gotta mow some grass and get more of Krissy's stuff out of her old apartment.

you gotta mow grass too? apparently there is a lot of that going on this weekend. I need to find me some grass to "mow"

I have some you can come mow if you wish...
so my roommate posts on FB "hit me up before I leave for home" Wtf does that mean, you actually leaving the country that your not legally allowed to be in? Are you visiting? Are you coming back?

Maybe you should tell your roommates Wtf is going on
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:eek: :owned:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I have some you can come mow if you wish...
really? :flasher:
Jdubb, are you going to be able to liten to the show and post on the forum at your new job?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Jdubb, are you going to be able to liten to the show and post on the forum at your new job?
i'm not sure he can liten to the show at his new job, with all that vuvuzala playing going on
Brians coping ninjas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip