Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst songs of all time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anything by Tool, Creed, Nickleback, Justin Beeber, Motorhead or Primus.
Wasn't there a time when you thought that Nickelback and Creed were actually good? Creed's first album was good.

Yeah, but they won't admit it... Most of us loved Creed AND Nickelback when they first appeared on the scene. I saw Creed in concert even. Nickelback started sounding the same in even single song and Scott Stapp turned into one of the world's biggest assholes, then we grew to hate them.

She speaks the truth.
Pete Nice Wrote:And Tool sucks, everyone but Beckster and Joe know it.
The man speaks the truth.Not a big fan of Korn either.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe In PA Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anything by Tool, Creed, Nickleback, Justin Beeber, Motorhead or Primus.
Wasn't there a time when you thought that Nickelback and Creed were actually good? Creed's first album was good.

Yeah, but they won't admit it... Most of us loved Creed AND Nickelback when they first appeared on the scene. I saw Creed in concert even. Nickelback started sounding the same in even single song and Scott Stapp turned into one of the world's biggest assholes, then we grew to hate them.

She speaks the truth.

I liked Knickelback when Leader of Men first came out.
Around the time that Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down came out. (I liked that too)
Then they both went away for a little bit, and came back and blew the doors off with how much they sucked.
Ramones - "I Wanna Be Sedated"
Ramones - Every other song that they released.
Anything by Hanson. Glad that only lasted for a minute.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Boy bands... all of them blow goats :homo: s
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Boy bands... all of them blow goats :homo: s

You know you rocked out to that shit when you were 13.
oh
GreenDay......after nimrod.....self-righteous pricks now, who are full of their own shit
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:And Tool sucks, everyone but Beckster and Joe know it.
The man speaks the truth.Not a big fan of Korn either.

I was almost gonna include the first korn album on the must have list. That was super heavy. some of the lyrics were pretty stupid though
Joe In PA Wrote:

You can find my sisters and ask them.... The ONLY pop singer I ever truly liked was Michael Jackson (until he turned white) I had a giant poster of him behind my bedroom door for years. Remember when he did that big tv release of his songs? That video where he had that awkward kiss with the chick... I took the poster down shortly thereafter... I was done with him after that. My sisters got all into the New Kids and those groups, but I hated them... That was the time I was discovering metal. Alice Cooper saved me from listening to that other crap!!!!!!!

We didn't have cable, but I discovered that early Saturday morning, there were music videos on.. The very first video i ever saw was Alice Cooper's Poison, followed by Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator and Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood. I was hooked right then and there!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

You can find my sisters and ask them.... The ONLY pop singer I ever truly liked was Michael Jackson (until he turned white) I had a giant poster of him behind my bedroom door for years. Remember when he did that big tv release of his songs? That video where he had that awkward kiss with the chick... I took the poster down shortly thereafter... I was done with him after that. My sisters got all into the New Kids and those groups, but I hated them... That was the time I was discovering metal. Alice Cooper saved me from listening to that other crap!!!!!!!

We didn't have cable, but I discovered that early Saturday morning, there were music videos on.. The very first video i ever saw was Alice Cooper's Poison, followed by Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator and Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood. I was hooked right then and there!!!
That's hilarious, I sorta feel the same way when it comes to videos.
The first one I saw was jump by van halen, and there was no going back.

Pop music sucks, always has always will
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

That's hilarious, I sorta feel the same way when it comes to videos.
The first one I saw was jump by van halen, and there was no going back.

Pop music sucks, always has always will

I lost my virginity with an Aerosmith video on tv.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Anything by The Village People.
Glad I wasn't around when they came out. :fag:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Anything by The Village People.
Glad I wasn't around when they came out. :fag:

I'm just barely old enough to remember them. I was a child at the time though.

Green Day 21 Guns might be the song that makes me want to go on a killing spree.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I was on failblog.org and found the worst one yet. It's soo bad.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchaAtrwkE4&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchaAtrw ... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->
Bet this dude makes millions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random 15 Songs from your music library michaelangelo 44 16,905 08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  What are the must have albums of all time? the keifer 21 7,349 07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  Kickass summer songs mongo 7 3,179 04-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Beckster