Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst songs of all time.
What songs make you wanna chop your ears off?

The Macrena
Clocks by Coldplay
Achy Breaky Heart
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
anything from hits 1
Tool.....there it was said!
Bon Jovi........95' and newer
Our Lady Peace
The Tragically Hip
..............I could go on
Not the worst one of all time, but i can't stand it.
The one from those vonage commercials would get stuck in my head every time i heard it. "Woo who Whe he Hoo"
Brampton Wrote:The Tragically Hip

I hate The Tragically Hip... Keep A Lid On Things is by far the worst song I've ever heard in my life... I cant believe people listen to that shit!
Brampton Wrote:Bon Jovi........95' and newer
:high5: Couldn't agree more on that one. Love their 80's early 90's shit, but can't stand their newer stuff.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Anything by Tool, Creed, Nickleback, Justin Beeber, Motorhead or Primus.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
There's countless shitty bands out there. If your talking mainstream radio ones, the worst i can think of is one they used to play years ago on the pop station.
It was some little english kid, gordy i think. The whole song was like some baby talk bs. I'll look for it on youtube.
Pete Nice Wrote:Anything by Tool, Creed, Nickleback, Justin Beeber, Motorhead or Primus.
Wasn't there a time when you thought that Nickelback and Creed were actually good? Creed's first album was good.
This one is pretty bad too.
[youtube]cdaAWFoWr2c[/youtube]
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anything by Tool, Creed, Nickleback, Justin Beeber, Motorhead or Primus.
Wasn't there a time when you thought that Nickelback and Creed were actually good? Creed's first album was good.

I saw Creed at the Palace of Auburn Hills right after their 2nd album came out.
It was with a girl, so it's ok. But yeah, their first one was pretty good.

3 Doors Down is pretty damn shitty too.
As for songs, there are just WAY too many for me to even try and list.
So I'll just say every rap song ever made.
I never, ever ever thought Creed was good. And really never ever ever ever thought Nickleback was good.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
That Manatee Song song :killme: :killme: and most female singers.

Brampton Wrote:Tool.....there it was said!
Confusedlap:

Pete Nice Wrote:Anything by Tool, .
Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

Yeah, but they won't admit it... Most of us loved Creed AND Nickelback when they first appeared on the scene. I saw Creed in concert even. Nickelback started sounding the same in even single song and Scott Stapp turned into one of the world's biggest assholes, then we grew to hate them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Again, I NEVER EVER EVER liked Creed or Nickleback. There is nothing to admit, they suck, they sucked when they came out. I do not like pop rock.

And Tool sucks, eveyone but Beckster and Joe know it.

I wasn't going to go there, but....

:tool: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random 15 Songs from your music library michaelangelo 44 16,905 08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  What are the must have albums of all time? the keifer 21 7,349 07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  Kickass summer songs mongo 7 3,179 04-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Beckster