Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish i still had...
Hondo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:My 1975 Chrysler Cordoba.

With rich Corinthian leather?
Yep, white.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:My 1975 Chrysler Cordoba.

With rich Corinthian leather?
Yep, white.

We had a Cordoba sitting in the back 40 at the farm, I don't know where it went. It was a two door, burgandy exterior and white leather interior...
My uncle said they had a bunch of baseball cards when they were kids that are worth a ton of money now. Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, that era. They weren't worth anything back then. They said they'd put them in their bike spokes to make a clicking sound and ride around.
Had they held onto them i think those cards are worth hundreds of thoulsands of dollars now
The four grand I lost on my skidoo.I put 460 miles on it and sold it for 9 after paying 13 for it.
My first driver's license n pic ID and my picture ID from SK that they made me give back when I switched my license to Ontario.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:Knighryda wished he still had his DBN password, OH WAIT, he has it again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!