Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish i still had...
What things have you owned that you got rid of and regretted it later?

I had a 400 ex quad, traded it for a ninja 600 streetbike. I grew up riding dirtbikes but didn't really feel comfortable on that. My whole family broke my balls that i was gonna kill myself on it and i sold it after about 2 weeks. Wish i still had the quad.

Had an 84 ford ranger. 3" lift, 33" tires, bushwacker fenders with a 92 mustang 5.0 motor in it. Flowmasters on it, it was super loud and real quick. Friend of mine kept bugging me for it. I made him roof with me for a week and gave it to him. he sold it like a month later. Shoulda kept it.

Work was slower than slow for me last year. I got in a pinch and needed some money. I sold my bushmaster AR-15 that i paid $1100 for and my springfield xd 40 that i paid $550 for to a gun store for $600. That one hurt. Don't really miss the xd but i'd really like to still have my AR
My ex-wife threw away a shitload of my army documents, uniforms and awards. Also she threw away a lot of my baseball and football trophies, articles and uniforms from college and high school.

She hated the fact that I was in the Army and the fact that I played Baseball and Football b/c I enjoyed it. Cunt.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:My ex-wife threw away a shitload of my army documents, uniforms and awards. Also she threw away a lot of my baseball and football trophies, articles and uniforms from college and high school.

She hated the fact that I was in the Army and the fact that I played Baseball and Football b/c I enjoyed it. Cunt.

Wow dude that's fucked up. A girl would probbably be well on her way to being my ex too if something like that went down
negadave Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My ex-wife threw away a shitload of my army documents, uniforms and awards. Also she threw away a lot of my baseball and football trophies, articles and uniforms from college and high school.

Wow dude that's fucked up. A girl would probbably be well on her way to being my ex too if something like that went down

Yeah, nothing would make me more happy that winding up and giving her a nice swift cunt punt.

I can replace some of the Army stuff, but the sentimental value of most of what I lost sucks. I hate her for that shit.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
my truck
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nothing, I like where I'm at
My old 94 Pontiac Sunbird. Got wrecked 9 months ago when some fucktard ran a stop sign. I got it right before getting out of high school. Had a 3.1 with a 5spd just like the Z24s. Had it for over 10 yrs and had about 230000mi and it only let me sit twice.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:Nothing, I like where I'm at
Not saying i'm not happy.
Your saying you've held on to every cool thing you've ever owned since you were a kid?
My partially restored 1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air coupe. Found it in a barn in 1994 where it had been sitting since 1968. Didn't have the time to finish it and sold it for what I had in it.

Shit. I hate thinking about it.
1. 2002 ZX9R Ninja. I miss that more than anything I've ever gotten rid of or lost. (It was stolen)
2. My 400 EX. I damn near killed myself riding it, but it sure was fun.
3. My 98 Cobra. It's sitting down the street from me so it's a constant reminder.
4. My 89 Mustang. That thing was just nasty.
Derick Wrote:my truck
What was it? What happened to it?
My '89 Olds.. That car was a beast, I loved driving it in snow. It would just plow through anything.

My '95 Monte Carlo.. That car was built for me. Got a lot of speeding tickets with it. The person I sold it to, fucked it up and abandoned it.... Assholes.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Knighryda wished he still had his DBN password, OH WAIT, he has it again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My 1975 Chrysler Cordoba.
Brian in NY Wrote:My 1975 Chrysler Cordoba.

With rich Corinthian leather?