Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rich Letting Himself Go?
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:The girl in the black is really cool. She's more like one of the guys though, drinkin buddy. I've tryed to get it a few times from her but she won't give it up. Not a whore at all.
The one on the left or the right. And just because your not good enough to close the deal doesnt mean shes not
Yea yea, maybe i'll start listening to gaymon :crank:
Truth be told i think she's to self concious. I got really close one time and she said "but you only get with hot chicks"
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:The girl in the black is really cool. She's more like one of the guys though, drinkin buddy. I've tryed to get it a few times from her but she won't give it up. Not a whore at all.
The one on the left or the right. And just because your not good enough to close the deal doesnt mean shes not

The top of her head does look really familiar.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Maybe Rich looks bigger b/c he's building muscle....I think you can tell if someone is gaining weight by their face....and his face still looks good to me ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:Maybe Rich looks bigger b/c he's building muscle....I think you can tell if someone is gaining weight by their face....and his face still looks good to me ;-)

Yeah, I've used the "It's not fat it's muscle" excuse before.
Iva13 Wrote:Maybe Rich looks bigger b/c he's building muscle....I think you can tell if someone is gaining weight by their face....and his face still looks good to me ;-)

I don't think Rich has been doing that many sit ups.
Just finished my morning man boob milking...everyone ready for Spot/Kristin?
Rich Davis Wrote:Just finished my morning man boob milking...everyone ready for Spot/Kristin?

Ding. Ding.

[Image: 0.jpg]
I think it's just the angle of the picture and the way the shirt is sitting. For Rich to get man boobs he would have to put on some real significant weight.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Rich Davis Wrote:Just finished my morning man boob milking
didnt need to hear this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Did we forget that this guy prefers to squeeze into tight-ass shirts? Tight shirts are going to amplify man-boobs.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rich Davis Wrote:Just finished my morning man boob milking...everyone ready for Spot/Kristin?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  Rich on Letterman... BDH 7 2,850 09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan