Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-21-10 Wednesday!!! - One More Day Til......
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... I slept in today, that's so rare of me... I must have needed it!!! The only thing is it threw me off of my daily schedule and I am feeling rushed and I don't have anything planned for today... That's messed up.
Must be going around.I overslept and was 20 minutes late today.Then we got to Guelph and started unloading sod and got rained out so I have the rest of the day off.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... I slept in today, that's so rare of me... I must have needed it!!! The only thing is it threw me off of my daily schedule and I am feeling rushed and I don't have anything planned for today... That's messed up.
Must be going around.I overslept and was 20 minutes late today.Then we got to Guelph and started unloading sod and got rained out so I have the rest of the day off.

I overslept too, by a half an hour.

Guelph, the birthplace of the "hat trick"
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you need some plans for today.....I've got plenty you can do. and you dont even need to leave your house
webcam?
no, i have a list of things that dont include a webcam
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:Guelph, the birthplace of the "hat trick"
I did not know that.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I really hope that they have tomorrow video taped. I'd prefer the live-cam.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Howdy folks!
I'm here till noon central or there abouts. Today is the funeral and I'm swooted out.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you need some plans for today.....I've got plenty you can do. and you dont even need to leave your house
webcam?
:roflmao:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

Hey Pokes.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Guelph, the birthplace of the "hat trick"
I did not know that.

From the Mad Hatters hockey team that used to be there.
Jeff Marek on HNiC radio, I get a ton of stupid, random facts like that.
Did anyone check into iDosing yesterday?
JDubb Wrote:Did anyone check into iDosing yesterday?

Other than a quick google search here at work, no. Last night I had a 24 mile bike ride and then a swim lesson (I can swim, I just can't "swim" as in for distance so I need coaching). I exercised for about 3.5 hours and was beat. Came home, showered, had a couple frozen burritos and went to bed.
Pokes28 Wrote:

Other than a quick google search here at work, no. Last night I had a 24 mile bike ride and then a swim lesson (I can swim, I just can't "swim" as in for distance so I need coaching). I exercised for about 3.5 hours and was beat. Came home, showered, had a couple frozen burritos and went to bed.

I'm no John Basedow, but I don't think frozen burritos are the best food to eat after a good workout.
Pokes28 Wrote:

Wow, big night. I took the family to Target Field to see the Twins play the Indians. New ball park opened this season and it is pretty sweet. It is so much better watching baseball in an open air stadium rather than in the big inflatable toilet of the Metodome.

Twins lost but is was a good time, and I'm not a baseball fan.
4 hour show today!

Live now... from @CovinoandRich on twitter...
Today, it's a VERY SPECIAL Covino & Rich Show... taking over @spotcenter and going live at 11AM ET! Sirius 108 XM 139

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM