Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappy/Weird Names
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I also taught a class and a little boys name was Morgan. I felt so bad for him because there was a little girl with the same name in the class.

Swoot.. That would be awkward

And even worse, it's spelled big with a "M", and a little "organ".
I have a guy named Tracy here at work.

Went to school with a chick named Larrie (pronounced "Laurie"), a guy named Lande (pronounced "Land-E"), and a guy named Shannon.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Tatertits is a pretty weird name.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Tatertits is a pretty weird name.

:roflmao:

Confusedlap: :finger: Confusedlap: :finger: Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Confusedlap: :finger: Confusedlap: :finger: Confusedlap:
Mix it up a bit.You're wearing these guys out. :poke:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:Oh I just remembered a family who named their kids and the dog after places in Texas...

The oldest daughter's name is Shelby, the middle son's name is Houston and the youngest is Dallas. The dogs name is Austin.
Shelby and Austin aren't too bad.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Hondo Wrote:Went to school with a guy named Ben. Which wasn't so bad except for the fact his last name was Anna.

God that had to suck.
That made me think of a guy I know who owns an HVAC company here. Ken Tuckey.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I went to school with a Kid Name Jesh !
Your Prolly asking yourself What the Fuck is a Jesh ???

well i looked it up..

The Meaning of Jesh
The boy name Jesh comes from the Indian word which means, "Unknown."

WOW really internet NO HELP THERE !! no wonder this kid is a lost cause
Hondo Wrote:Went to school with a guy named Ben. Which wasn't so bad except for the fact his last name was Anna.

God that had to suck.
It makes me wonder what the hell the parents were thinking. Yea, we get it, ha ha. But your really gonna stick your kid with that for the rest of his life?

And orange??? Makes me think the parents were a little off mentally.

I think you could have a name that becomes sucky because of someone else. I know a few chicks named jenna. Only one jenna comes to mind when i hear that.

I dated and lived with a girl for years when i was younger. Their family dog was named molly. My aunt had a girl that she made me godfather for and named her molly. For like 2 years every time someone said her name i could only think of the dog. Baby talk tones and Dog talk tones are alot alike.