Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappy/Weird Names
Just heard the replay. They were reading off the list of the top names for kids. You know anyone with a bad name?

I went to high school with a dude named Courtney. He was pretty big and hot headed though so nobody really gave him a hard time about it. Our shop teacher used to call him corky all the time to piss him off. Remember the down syndrome kid from the show life goes on?

I know kids named silas, broderick, and amel. Broderick was just bro. They used to call amel anal all the time though

My boy's wife wanted to name they're first kid (boy) Tracy, after tracy guns from L.a. guns. That was one of those choose your battles situations. He absolutely wasn't having it. Long story short the kid is named Brian jr.

There was always that kid in middle school who got his balls busted about his/her name. Who do you know that had a bad name?
I have a bunch.... a friend and cousin both named their daughters Jordan.
- I went to school with a kid named Rushford.
- I worked in a daycare and one parent actually called their kid Raiden.
- Some girls I used to go to school with recently had kids. One named her son Ryden (pronounced Rye-den) and the other named her daughter Aliana (Ali-Anna).
- My friends daughter graduated with a girl named Rhinannon and her best friends brother is dating a girl named Zena.
- Friend from high school his dad's name is Gaylord.

Come to think of it... Beausejour is full of fucked up people with fucked up names.
negadave Wrote:Just heard the replay. They were reading off the list of the top names for kids. You know anyone with a bad name?

I went to high school with a dude named Courtney. He was pretty big and hot headed though so nobody really gave him a hard time about it. Our shop teacher used to call him corky all the time to piss him off. Remember the down syndrome kid from the show life goes on?

I know kids named silas, broderick, and amel. Broderick was just bro. They used to call amel anal all the time though

My boy's wife wanted to name they're first kid (boy) Tracy, after tracy guns from L.a. guns. That was one of those choose your battles situations. He absolutely wasn't having it. Long story short the kid is named Brian jr.

There was always that kid in middle school who got his balls busted about his/her name. Who do you know that had a bad name?
my wifes name is Courtney, and if you call her corky she loses her shit......so I save that for special occasions.

I used to get shit for my name, but I never freaked about it, so people would leave it alone
I also taught a class and a little boys name was Morgan. I felt so bad for him because there was a little girl with the same name in the class.
I remembered a few more. I went to middle school with a morgan i never really thought it was that odd though. That dude crashed his streetbike last year. He was on life support totally done and his dad had to make the call to pull the plug Confusedwoot:

I dated a chick named summer and her brother was named forrest.

Now that i think of it most of my friends and i call eachother by our last names
My dad's name is Cleon and I'm glad it never got passed down to me. He even said he couldn't see me or my brother suffer for having that name.
Got a female cousin named Coty.
Went to school with a guy named Ashley, and a guy named Immanual.
One of my cousins named her oldest daughter Sydney.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Oh I just remembered a family who named their kids and the dog after places in Texas...

The oldest daughter's name is Shelby, the middle son's name is Houston and the youngest is Dallas. The dogs name is Austin.
I don't know growing up Ian (pronounced Ean) was a pretty tough name to have, I wouldn't change it now though, it is unique and is gaining in popularity. I just wish I could punch that one guy off of 90210, he says his name is Eye-an Ziering. My sister named her boy Morgan, he goes to school with 2 girls named Morgan!! I have two friends with kids named Skyler born the same week, a boy and a girl!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Went to school with a guy named Ben. Which wasn't so bad except for the fact his last name was Anna.

God that had to suck.
Hi my name is Iva....need I say more???? I was named after my Grandmother and she was named after a nurse who took care of her mother before she had my Grandmother. It's a very old name....I hated it when I was young..the first day of school SUCKED..the teacher always got it wrong...Eva, Ava, Ivy, Ira...like HELLO..your the teacher sound it the fuck out.....I - V- A !!!!!
My mom is a 4th grade teacher, she had a kid one year named La-a.
This kids named was actually pronounced La-dasha-a. Because the "dash" wasn't silent. Wtf
And another named Orange. Pronounced Oh-ran-ja.
Chip Wrote:My mom is a 4th grade teacher, she had a kid one year named La-a.
This kids named was actually pronounced La-dasha-a. Because the "dash" wasn't silent. Wtf
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My mom is a 4th grade teacher, she had a kid one year named La-a.
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

That story is actually on Snopes as "uncomfirmed", I've been meaning to tell my mom to confirm it. But I'm not sure how she would do that.
Nussie_T Wrote:I also taught a class and a little boys name was Morgan. I felt so bad for him because there was a little girl with the same name in the class.

Swoot.. That would be awkward
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:Went to school with a guy named Ben. Which wasn't so bad except for the fact his last name was Anna.

God that had to suck.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!