Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
Owning a home sucks sometimes. It takes forever to get something finished, if you do the work yourself.
Iva13 Wrote:T that looks GREAT!!!....

IT does look good. Way better than my kitchen, in both pictures.
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B you know how Taylor is w/sex....she admits she hates it...so she thought that would get me...I thought it was funny that's all she could come up with....so I just keep tormenting her.

I can't imagine you tormenting anyone! lol

I heard her say that again today.. She hates sex. Are you fucking kidding me?! I'll bet she's some sort of freaky deviant in bed and just doesn't want to admit it on national radio.
:atm: Confusedheepbagger: :atm:

Nope she really means it...she has big issues w/sex...she says it comes from her childhood...I feel bad for her husband to be when she says stuff like that. She is definately NO deviant in bed. She doesn't understand how any women can enjoy sex as much as men do...she is f'ed up. Oh, and NO BJ's from her...she says that's disgusting.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My house is almost finished... a couple more weekends and it's done... I'm so happy. The renovator showed up the last two nights and put my kitchen cabinets in... :happy: :happy:

did you get a new kit floor??? if so what did you go with? tile or that one piece stuff that floats, etc?

I definitely got a new floor, the old one was hideous and the linoleum was starting to curl. We put down ceramic tile, Jim doesn't like the floating hardwood or linoleum floors and I prefer the tile.

I'm so torn as to what floor I want...I go back and forth..will the tile be slippery when wet, will it break if I drop something on it...but then again tile looks sooooo much nicer than linoleum...hmmmmm...I wouldn't do hardwood b/c my living room has hardwood and butts up againt the kit and I can't match it perfectly so that is out.

I am going to do hardwood b/c the dining room and living room are both carpeted so it will be perrfect.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:T that looks GREAT!!!....

Thanks!!! I've been waiting for this moment for months now... can't wait until it's done...
Sweet my new Droid just arrived!! now chargin the battery!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Iva13 Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B you know how Taylor is w/sex....she admits she hates it...so she thought that would get me...I thought it was funny that's all she could come up with....so I just keep tormenting her.

I heard her say that again today.. She hates sex. Are you fucking kidding me?! I'll bet she's some sort of freaky deviant in bed and just doesn't want to admit it on national radio.

Nope she really means it...she has big issues w/sex...she says it comes from her childhood...I feel bad for her husband to be when she says stuff like that. She is definately NO deviant in bed. She doesn't understand how any women can enjoy sex as much as men do...she is f'ed up. Oh, and NO BJ's from her...she says that's disgusting.
Who in the HELL would marry THIS chick! I say NO!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:also I should state that both my parents and me have real hardwood floors, not that snap together shit from the store

Snap together shit sucks. It's good in a pinch though. The floors were nasty as hell in my house when I moved in and to save time and money I bought that stuff for a few rooms. $0.99 a sqft is tempting comared to $4.00 a sqft.

The snap together shit is good for a temp floor while you wait for the real remodeling. I might put a snap hardwood in my kitchen next month since we won't be remodeling it for a few years. We just finished getting all new appliances and the money for the remodel we want is not going to be there for a few years.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
owning a home sucks when you have to redo landscaping because you have a leak in the basement. one quote i got is $6000
Just checking out FB... Fat gay guy from work sitting in the chair and is that is lover????

[Image: 34591_10150217682115123_596845122_133136...4531_n.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

So why is this guy marrying her?

She wouldn't have made it past date 10 with me. She is not even hot.

michaelangelo Wrote:owning a home sucks when you have to redo landscaping because you have a leak in the basement. one quote i got is $6000
I need to do that too. It sucks.
WyoIan Wrote:Sweet my new Droid just arrived!! now chargin the battery!

which one did you get?
LeNeve Wrote:Owning a home sucks sometimes. It takes forever to get something finished, if you do the work yourself.

Not to mention the cost to get things done..it's always 1000.00 or more....never hundreds...always thousands. Our fence will cost approx. 8,000.00 and the central air will be about that too...damn it sucks! I wanted to get my kit floor, countertop and new appliances there goes another thousands of dollars...I hate it.
Nussie_T Wrote:Just checking out FB... Fat gay guy from work sitting in the chair and is that is lover????

[Image: 34591_10150217682115123_596845122_133136...4531_n.jpg]

Wow, talk about two guys who just scream "I love cock in the ass"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP