Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
Good morning everyone....I shut the alarm off and then didn't wake up.... :yawn:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....I shut the alarm off and then didn't wake up.... :yawn:

You are soooo getting fired.
A Day in the Life - The Beatles Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:A Day in the Life - The Beatles Lame
A classic
I was reading the morning headlines on the CBC Winnipeg website and came across this:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/...alcomments

Beer at the game is $7 a cup... they had thousands of them... think of the money they made and they are going to ban it.

You are Lame for knowing it then.... Confusedlap: and the Beatles are NOT lame...be nice.... ;-)
Joe In PA Wrote:
A classic

Yes it is Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....I shut the alarm off and then didn't wake up.... :yawn:

I was very close to doing the same thing! Fortunately, Knightryda rolled over into my spot, so I ha to get up. Fucker's probably STILL sleeping.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i think i'm hanging out with my boss again today, so I probably wont be here for much longer
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i think i'm hanging out with my boss again today, so I probably wont be here for much longer
I did that yesterday along with interviewing a helper.
Nussie_T Wrote:I was reading the morning headlines on the CBC Winnipeg website and came across this:

Beer at the game is $7 a cup... they had thousands of them... think of the money they made and they are going to ban it.

Canadians are sooo silly! :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was reading the morning headlines on the CBC Winnipeg website and came across this:

Canadians are sooo silly! :poke:

Theres a youtube video of how long this thing really is... it took me about 30 seconds to realize my season tickets are the next section over... I am really missing my season tickets Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:i think i'm hanging out with my boss again today, so I probably wont be here for much longer

Male bonding again, huh? How fun.
I HATE PIE!!
I just went up front to get book from the office, and the service manager, and a customer were having a heated discussion about how to raise goats. Confusedheepbagger:

I hate it here sometimes.
[youtube]jvjDr8KKtsE[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP