Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
sirius is really starting to suck in the mornings.
LeNeve Wrote:sirius is really starting to suck in the mornings.

Starting too???? I had Ellis on for a minute, contemplated suicide.. So I changed it to Cosmo... This Taylor chick is fucking annoying as hell and I want some sort of injury to occur to her... Hopefully the laryngitis fairy visits her. Can't get Playboy radio (their morning show wasn't too bad at one point in time).. Can't get Howard, who's been boring anyway... OutQ was considered for a moment, then I realized that was gay.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Starting too???? I had Ellis on for a minute, contemplated suicide.. So I changed it to Cosmo... This Taylor chick is fucking annoying as hell and I want some sort of injury to occur to her... Hopefully the laryngitis fairy visits her. Can't get Playboy radio (their morning show wasn't too bad at one point in time).. Can't get Howard, who's been boring anyway... OutQ was considered for a moment, then I realized that was gay.

I like Cosmo...go on their FB page and write mean things about her....that's what I do...although I haven't done it in a couple of weeks....the one day she called me out...told me I had a Stipper name...WFT...more like a Grandmom name...she is so stupid....Iva-hardly a stipper name...
Iva13 Wrote:

I like Cosmo...go on their FB page and write mean things about her....that's what I do...although I haven't done it in a couple of weeks....the one day she called me out...told me I had a Stipper name...WFT...more like a Grandmom name...she is so stupid....Iva-hardly a stipper name...
Maybe if your last name was clit it would be a stripper name.....Iva Clit!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
My house is almost finished... a couple more weekends and it's done... I'm so happy. The renovator showed up the last two nights and put my kitchen cabinets in... :happy: :happy:
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Maybe if your last name was clit it would be a stripper name.....Iva Clit!

She is so lame that was the best she could do...like it would hurt my feelings...she is such an idiot... and yes, when you add that word after my name it does sound stripperish!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:My house is almost finished... a couple more weekends and it's done... I'm so happy. The renovator showed up the last two nights and put my kitchen cabinets in... :happy: :happy:

did you get a new kit floor??? if so what did you go with? tile or that one piece stuff that floats, etc?
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My house is almost finished... a couple more weekends and it's done... I'm so happy. The renovator showed up the last two nights and put my kitchen cabinets in... :happy: :happy:

did you get a new kit floor??? if so what did you go with? tile or that one piece stuff that floats, etc?

I definitely got a new floor, the old one was hideous and the linoleum was starting to curl. We put down ceramic tile, Jim doesn't like the floating hardwood or linoleum floors and I prefer the tile.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The closer we get to her wedding the more her squealing and insanity irk me. No way would I peg "Iva" to be a stripper name... Unless it was "Iva Pussei" or something.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I definitely got a new floor, the old one was hideous and the linoleum was starting to curl. We put down ceramic tile, Jim doesn't like the floating hardwood or linoleum floors and I prefer the tile.

I'm so torn as to what floor I want...I go back and forth..will the tile be slippery when wet, will it break if I drop something on it...but then again tile looks sooooo much nicer than linoleum...hmmmmm...I wouldn't do hardwood b/c my living room has hardwood and butts up againt the kit and I can't match it perfectly so that is out.

Sweet!
I HATE PIE!!
B you know how Taylor is w/sex....she admits she hates it...so she thought that would get me...I thought it was funny that's all she could come up with....so I just keep tormenting her.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm so torn as to what floor I want...I go back and forth..will the tile be slippery when wet, will it break if I drop something on it...but then again tile looks sooooo much nicer than linoleum...hmmmmm...I wouldn't do hardwood b/c my living room has hardwood and butts up againt the kit and I can't match it perfectly so that is out.

We have ceramic tile in the basement bathroom and haven't had any slipping issues. The bathroom floor upstairs is marble and when it's wet at times can be slippery... it's funny to watch Mike wipe out though... We have hardwood in our living room too! The contractor told us NOT to put hardwood in the kitchen because food and water get in between the cracks and can damage the wood... We didn't want to put hardwood in there anyway.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm so torn as to what floor I want...I go back and forth..will the tile be slippery when wet, will it break if I drop something on it...but then again tile looks sooooo much nicer than linoleum...hmmmmm...I wouldn't do hardwood b/c my living room has hardwood and butts up againt the kit and I can't match it perfectly so that is out.
if you transition the floor and orientate the wood in the kitchen differently from that of the living room, it would look great. But you can get a stone tile, that is not slippery when wet (White Snake), although stone is more expensive
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:B you know how Taylor is w/sex....she admits she hates it...so she thought that would get me...I thought it was funny that's all she could come up with....so I just keep tormenting her.

I can't imagine you tormenting anyone! lol

I heard her say that again today.. She hates sex. Are you fucking kidding me?! I'll bet she's some sort of freaky deviant in bed and just doesn't want to admit it on national radio.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP