Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-14-10 Wednesday....Day 2 Replay!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So anyone recall the hot MILF cougar paralegal that I have been working with on a huge case the last two months that I have mentioned a few times?

Well facebook keeps asking me to use this friend finder thing to search my address book on my email and I did it. Her email is in my address book. It turns out she has a facebook, she has her privacy settings set pretty good, all you can see are her friends and her profile pic. Anyway, here she is:

I am wondering if I should add her on facebook? I would like to see her other pictures, but I am not sure how she would feel about me asking to add her as a friend.

I will be working with her until November, I think I will wait a few months and then add her.

I know that your quest to see more may obscure your mind, but I am going to say that, unless you are on really friendly terms.. you might want to pass on that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I know that your quest to see more may obscure your mind, but I am going to say that, unless you are on really friendly terms.. you might want to pass on that.
Stop fucking discouraging the boy
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:rant: I need a moment... My ex left me alone or so I thought... But now the faggot wants me to help him get a job. Why the hell does he still have my number even?? WTF?!

Unless you have kids or parted as friends, does anyone keep their ex's numbers? Why?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So anyone recall the hot MILF cougar paralegal that I have been working with on a huge case the last two months that I have mentioned a few times?

Well facebook keeps asking me to use this friend finder thing to search my address book on my email and I did it. Her email is in my address book. It turns out she has a facebook, she has her privacy settings set pretty good, all you can see are her friends and her profile pic. Anyway, here she is:

I am wondering if I should add her on facebook? I would like to see her other pictures, but I am not sure how she would feel about me asking to add her as a friend.

I will be working with her until November, I think I will wait a few months and then add her.

I know that your quest to see more may obscure your mind, but I am going to say that, unless you are on really friendly terms.. you might want to pass on that.

I think you are right, which is why I need to make sure I get on friendly terms ASAP. Gotta find an angle on this.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I know that your quest to see more may obscure your mind, but I am going to say that, unless you are on really friendly terms.. you might want to pass on that.

Just being the voice of reason.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Gotta find an angle on this.
From behind :doggystyle:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I know that your quest to see more may obscure your mind, but I am going to say that, unless you are on really friendly terms.. you might want to pass on that.

Just being the voice of reason.
sure, now you want to be the voice of reason. Hot milf pics, and you want to be the fucking voice of reason. Of all the times to pick, you chose this one
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::rant: I need a moment... My ex left me alone or so I thought... But now the faggot wants me to help him get a job. Why the hell does he still have my number even?? WTF?!

Unless you have kids or parted as friends, does anyone keep their ex's numbers? Why?

I just looked, and I have my ex wife's cell phone in my address book still. She might have changed her number though. Since we were married, the need may possibly arise that I need to get ahold of her for something legal related though. Plus the cum guzzling gaping cunt gutter slut owes my over $5k.

I never delete shit from my cell phone. I have the number of at least 5 chicks I banged after my ex wife and before my current wife in my phone also. None of them were my GF though, a few thought so, but it was never made official. Wait, no, one was my GF, but we are still on amicable terms. She had a fucking great big juicy firm ass, best ass I have ever been inside of. MMMMMM. I need a moment to think about her ass shaking in front of me as I railed her in the butt...................................................

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think you are right, which is why I need to make sure I get on friendly terms ASAP. Gotta find an angle on this.

:roll: oh Lord....
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:

If that opportunity arose, I would have to very strongly consider it.

Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Just being the voice of reason.
sure, now you want to be the voice of reason. Hot milf pics, and you want to be the fucking voice of reason. Of all the times to pick, you chose this one

Big Grin I know, right!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Pete Nice Wrote:Based on my first marriage, these are pretty good indicators. Especially numbers 2, 6, 13 and 15. They all applied in my first marriage. I never lived with my current wife before we were married, I like her family and I am happy, so I should be good this time around.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::rant: I need a moment... My ex left me alone or so I thought... But now the faggot wants me to help him get a job. Why the hell does he still have my number even?? WTF?!

I just looked, and I have my ex wife's cell phone in my address book still. She might have changed her number though. Since we were married, the need may possibly arise that I need to get ahold of her for something legal related though. Plus the cum guzzling gaping cunt gutter slut owes my over $5k.

I never delete shit from my cell phone. I have the number of at least 5 chicks I banged after my ex wife and before my current wife in my phone also. None of them were my GF though, a few thought so, but it was never made official. Wait, no, one was my GF, but we are still on amicable terms. She had a fucking great big juicy firm ass, best ass I have ever been inside of. MMMMMM. I need a moment to think about her ass shaking in front of me as I railed her in the butt...................................................

Did you :doggystyle: the wifey last night? Seems like you need another round...
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Pete Nice Wrote:Based on my first marriage, these are pretty good indicators. Especially numbers 2, 6, 13 and 15. They all applied in my first marriage. I never lived with my current wife before we were married, I like her family and I am happy, so I should be good this time around.

I think this one is a factor of #2, the one I can not offset. I am just saying, it would be VERY VERY VERY VERY tempting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM