Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calendar Ideas
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Modern American Muscle cars. Cars like Charger, Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, etc.

EXACTLY what I was thinking!

The only issue with cars, is it tends to alienate a group of people. Muscle car people don't like imports. Imports don't like Euros. Euros don't like Dub editions, and so on. Cars make it more of a niche than just calendars in general.

If you don't like muscle cars then you don't like CARS. Also, if you only like imports then you probably don't like girls anyway.
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Modern American Muscle cars. Cars like Charger, Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, etc.

The only issue with cars, is it tends to alienate a group of people. Muscle car people don't like imports. Imports don't like Euros. Euros don't like Dub editions, and so on. Cars make it more of a niche than just calendars in general.

If you don't like muscle cars then you don't like CARS. Also, if you only like imports then you probably don't like girls anyway.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Who wouldn't want see this with some hot chick next to it? Homos, that's who...
[Image: 3816837360_72604fa3ef.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: mopp_0708_01z+1971_hemi_cuda+front_view.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

If you don't like muscle cars then you don't like CARS. Also, if you like imports, like the Toyota FJ Cruiser, then you probably don't like girls anyway.

Sounds about right.

[Image: toyota-fj-cruiser-1-1-s.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Sounds about right.

What a dick head.... :finger:

Just because I can't afford the classic car I want doesn't mean I don't like them. In fact I probably now more about classics than most. (with the exception of the current Ford guys on the forum)
PLus my FJ is FUCKING AWESOME.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:If you don't like muscle cars then you don't like CARS. Also, if you like imports, like the Toyota FJ Cruiser, then you probably don't like girls anyway.

Sounds about right.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:clap:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sounds about right.

What a dick head.... :finger:

Just because I can't afford the classic car I want doesn't mean I don't like them. In fact I probably now more about classics than most. (with the exception of the current Ford guys on the forum)

I am sure you know 100 times more than I do about cars, I just like busting your balls about your gay car that screams "I like being the receiver during rough gay prison sex!"

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
ap bikini team Wrote:Doing the famous landmarks means flying a photographer around the country
no, just to my house, as stated earlier my bedroom is a famous landmark
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe In PA Wrote:PLus my FJ is FUCKING AWESOME.
yes. Cows see it, and run
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
PAUL!!!!

I can give you some great ideas! email me!

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:hoots.sara@gmail.com">hoots.sara@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

I'd post them all up here, but I have a feeling the back and forth would get to be a bit much!

PS.....I love FJ's, if the blind spots wouldn't kill me, it would totally be my ride!
texas Wrote:PAUL!!!!

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:hoots.sara@gmail.com">hoots.sara@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

I'd post them all up here, but I have a feeling the back and forth would get to be a bit much!

PS.....I love FJ's, if the blind spots wouldn't kill me, it would totally be my ride!

1. Back and forth is great, let's hear em!

2. FJ Cruiser, your a girl, your allowed to like them. You can like a pink VW Bug convertible also, but Joe can't. :roflmao:

Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Best selling car show series in the US is Hot IMPORT Nights. And you proved my point.
texas Wrote:PAUL!!!!

Check your email and get back to me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Costume Ideas Beckster 8 5,729 07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Beckster