Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TapaTalk
K I got a jailbroke Iphone 4, but the only tapatalk in the app store is 2.99, how do I get around paying for it with the jailbroke phone?
Texas Fan Wrote:K I got a jailbroke Iphone 4, but the only tapatalk in the app store is 2.99, how do I get around paying for it with the jailbroke phone?
Have you downloaded Installous? You should be able to get the free tapatalk through that.
Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:K I got a jailbroke Iphone 4, but the only tapatalk in the app store is 2.99, how do I get around paying for it with the jailbroke phone?
Have you downloaded Installous? You should be able to get the free tapatalk through that.

Just tried getting Installous from Cydia, said it couldn't locate the file. Confusedwoot:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Just tried getting Installous from Cydia, said it couldn't locate the file. Confusedwoot:
then your doing it wrong. First you need to add the repo for hackulo, then install installus.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Not the latest version, but it's here if you need it.
Version 1.9
I'm probably going to regret asking this question real quick but what is TOMB?
Horsekack Wrote:I'm probably going to regret asking this question real quick but what is TOMB?
Titts of massive boobness?? :grin:
the origional message board.? :beer: either way, it's all good
The Other Message Board
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Wow, Tapatalk for Blackberry is usable. It's finally out of beta stage.
Brian Wrote:Wow, Tapatalk for Blackberry is usable. It's finally out of beta stage.

I need to upgrade, then. :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Wow, Tapatalk for Blackberry is usable. It's finally out of beta stage.

and it's still free :high5:

Buy an Android phone
Joe Wrote:

Buy an Android phone

Dual core, 4G phones, with unlimited data plans :high5:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

and it's still free :high5:
Wtf Not anymore, $2.99 on the crackberry app store Confusedad: