Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TapaTalk
the forum is now capable of using Tapatalk. Its an app available for the Iphone, Blackberry, Android. It allows easier access rather than using a web browser
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:the forum is now capable of using Tapatalk. Its an app available for the Iphone, Blackberry, Android. It allows easier access rather than using a web browser
Wow that was fast.
What does this mean, and how do I enable it to utilize it?
LeNeve Wrote:What does this mean, and how do I enable it to utilize it?

You just need to download it and search for Dudebro Nation.

From your Blackberry go to http://www.tapatalk.com/bb/
cool, I'll give it a shot.
I dont want to pay for it. You can only reply if you have the paid version.
DaveP Wrote:I dont want to pay for it. You can only reply if you have the paid version.
if your phone is jailbroken, and you have installus. You DO NOT have to pay for it
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I dont want to pay for it. You can only reply if you have the paid version.
if your phone is jailbroken, and you have installus. You DO NOT have to pay for it

bah. I do not like wiener.. therefore I will not own an iphone.
Derick Wrote:
It's not accepting my password/login... do I have to re-register with the tapatalk client?
BDH Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
It's not accepting my password/login... do I have to re-register with the tapatalk client?

i didn't.. case sensitive.. check the caps lock and shit.
BDH Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

No need to reregister. It just worked instantly for a few of us. Others had issues, but they may have fixed them.
I tried earlier, and still nothing. Only the stuff guests can see.
This post sent by tapatalk on my phone.

It works fine for me
My question is: Has anyone who DOESN'T have admin/moderator rights been able to get it to work?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My question is: Has anyone who DOESN'T have admin/moderator rights been able to get it to work?
i have a couple of random forums that I check from time to time with it, works fine