Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independence Day Party
I know like NONE of you live anywhere near me, but here's the official invite to my 4th of July party if you happen to be in the area.

http://www.facebook.com/events/658331644180347/ :beer:

It is the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg so I know the area is going to be packed with tourists. If you happen to be one of those tourists, stop by.
I am going to make it one year. Probably not while I have a baby latched on to my tit, though. I actually have a lot of family in Pa and would like to make it a whole trip, so I can see them, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am going to make it one year. Probably not while I have a baby latched on to my tit, though. I actually have a lot of family in Pa and would like to make it a whole trip, so I can see them, too.

Joe's party is very tit friendly, whipping them out is encouraged.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
My sons first birthday is July 5. No way I can miss that. I probably will have to work July 4th. I know already that I have to work July 6th. And we are having a birthday party in the park for Alex on July 7th.

It is not going to happen again this year.

Someday...

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am going to make it one year. Probably not while I have a baby latched on to my tit, though. I actually have a lot of family in Pa and would like to make it a whole trip, so I can see them, too.

Joe's party is very tit friendly, whipping them out is encouraged.

Funny story: I was talking to this guy about my dog in Frankenmuth and without thinking I got the baby ready to nurse. I honestly am not sure if he saw anything or not, but he quickly turned away and said he wasn't comfortable with what I was doing.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:My sons first birthday is July 5. No way I can miss that. I probably will have to work July 4th. I know already that I have to work July 6th. And we are having a birthday party in the park for Alex on July 7th.

Someday...

Damn shame you never have to work in Harrisburg around the 4th.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My sons first birthday is July 5. No way I can miss that. I probably will have to work July 4th. I know already that I have to work July 6th. And we are having a birthday party in the park for Alex on July 7th.

Someday...

Damn shame you never have to work in Harrisburg around the 4th.

I tried to make that happen a few years ago and they couldn't find anything.

July 6th is my daughters birthday and the summer time is a big season for us so we won't be able to make it. We should really do something in the fall/winter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Worst Party Ever. Joe 16 9,280 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Joe