Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron, cool move or selfish to announce plans on ESPN?
Because I don't care about basketball either, I'm just going to put a couple of tweets from my favorite hockey blogger, DownGoesBrown.

From now on, "taking my talents to South Beach" should be a euphemism for masturbation.

Tonight, people of the city of Cleveland, you are all honorary Maple Leaf fans.
If anyone missed Lebron's show thing on ESPN, it's up on YouTube now.

[youtube]G7xlzLOZH5c[/youtube]
I thought he came off looking really bad.He talked about winning titles,but IMO any championship he wins will be tainted.Micheal Jordan had some great players with him over the years but he didn't run off and join Karl Malone or any of the top flight players in the league when he didn't win a title the first few years.He couldn't bring a title to his team so now he is hoping to ride Dwayne Wade's coattails to one.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:If anyone missed Lebron's show thing on ESPN, it's up on YouTube now.

[youtube]G7xlzLOZH5c[/youtube]

THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
lol Is it sad that I know that's when Hulk Hogan joined the Wolfpack and NWO with Eric Bishoff in WCW?
ap bikini team Wrote:lol Is it sad that I know that's when Hulk Hogan joined the Wolfpack and NWO with Eric Bishoff in WCW?

I was trying to remember this. Now I do. :thanks:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beckster is making big plans!!! knightryda01 19 5,783 02-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Last Post: the keifer