Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Childhood Toys
Haha. Pogo ball. Classic. Sorry for the double post. Posting mobile. Must've had happy fingers
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I had a Packard Bell computer and AOL
What are you 20?

Go old school Yo!
We had a Tandy 1000 when they first came out.
JIMinKANSAS Wrote:Haha. Pogo ball. Classic. Sorry for the double post. Posting mobile. Must've had happy fingers

It happens to the best of us..

I have to say, GI Joe and Star Ward action figures were the go to. There were a few Transofrmers, Gobots and plastic army men in there, but they all kind of got mixed together into one big battle. A friend of mine got the GI Joe Aircraft Carrier. That thing was the shit until we decided to put it in his pool and see if it floated....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I had a Packard Bell computer and AOL
What are you 20?

Go old school Yo!

27.. and had a packard bell when I was about 9.. so thats pretty old school
Brian in NY Wrote:Toys?!?! Who had time for toys? I was too busy pulling mad tud yo.

Damn, you started at a young age... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
JIMinKANSAS Wrote:Haha. Pogo ball. Classic. Sorry for the double post. Posting mobile. Must've had happy fingers

I have to say, GI Joe and Star Ward action figures were the go to. There were a few Transofrmers, Gobots and plastic army men in there, but they all kind of got mixed together into one big battle. A friend of mine got the GI Joe Aircraft Carrier. That thing was the shit until we decided to put it in his pool and see if it floated....
And when it floated....how badass was it?

My friend had the USS Flag, that shit WAS the bomb!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That's what I am talking about, the USS Flag. It sinks.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would have done that.
If I had known a friend with the Flag AND a pool.
Brampton Wrote:If you were a boy with the pogo ball, or a skip-it you are :fag:

GI Joe, and WWF toys are and where its at!

Don't forget Colecovision and Atari
If video games count, I still have my old NES from when I was 10. Still works too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It happens to the best of us..

My friends floated, it was awesome
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Anyone remember those plastic submarines out of the cereal box? You put baking soda in it and it would dive and come back up. I thought that was awesome as a real little kid.

I had like every he-man they made, a bunch of transformers and some hot wheels with the plastis tracks you could make loops out of.

When i got a little older, bout 10, we had a hill in my backyard, so a cinderblock, half sheet of plywood and our bikes provided countless hours of fun.

One time my buddy slipped of the petals slammed his nuts of the top bar and wobbled till he crashed into the house :roflmao:
negadave Wrote:When i got a little older, bout 10, we had a hill in my backyard, so a cinderblock, half sheet of plywood and our bikes provided countless hours of fun.

One time my buddy slipped of the petals slammed his nuts of the top bar and wobbled till he crashed into the house :roflmao:
Ahhh, the memories.
Brian in NY Wrote:
negadave Wrote:When i got a little older, bout 10, we had a hill in my backyard, so a cinderblock, half sheet of plywood and our bikes provided countless hours of fun.

Ahhh, the memories.

Memories like that make me wish we had phones that could record video back then.
negadave Wrote:Anyone remember those plastic submarines out of the cereal box? You put baking soda in it and it would dive and come back up. I thought that was awesome as a real little kid.

I had like every he-man they made, a bunch of transformers and some hot wheels with the plastis tracks you could make loops out of.

I wanted a hot wheels track so bad to play with. I had the Castle of Greyskull, that was sweet! :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Damn those Canadians get all the good shit.