Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Childhood Toys
Was just thinking about what awesome toys we had as kids
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
GI Joe was my favorite, I had tons of them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Lego's... Lego's were my favorite by far.
Transformers, G I Joe and Lego's were my top 3.
And random toys like Legions of Power and Megaforce scattered around.
gi joe, legos, transformers, and hot wheels were my favorites. I had a shit load of micro machines too.
I loved my hot wheels cars! We'd have a pile of dirt and would build roads to drive them around on. Eventually, I got an HO scale train and Mom gave me a ply-wood board to build a town on. It wasn't the greatest, but it was still pretty cool. (I used homemade playdough to make stuff.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Legos were awesome. So was He-man (I had the castle).. I had my Girl toys, too. She-ra and Barbie.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I had star wars toys that I thought were the shit. Hot wheels were sweet too.
I had star wars toys that I thought were the shit. Hot wheels were sweet too.
JIMinKANSAS Wrote:I had star wars toys that I thought were the shit. Hot wheels were sweet too.

Welcome to the forum, you double poster you!!! :poke:
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
A football and baseball if you were lucky. And sticks and rocks. Those were cool.

I had a Verti-bird ship that was pretty awesome. Compared to the toys today though the stuff I had in the late 60's and 70's isn't worth mentioning. Of course back then we just did stuff outside all day. You hardly ever see a kid playing out these days.
Didd anyone have a Pogo Ball???
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Didd anyone have a Pogo Ball???

Was that the disk thing with a ball on top and bottom?
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Didd anyone have a Pogo Ball???

Was that the disk thing with a ball on top and bottom?

Yup
I HATE PIE!!