Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Childhood Toys
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Didd anyone have a Pogo Ball???

Was that the disk thing with a ball on top and bottom?

Yup

I knew someone that had it. I tried it, and couldn't see it being fun enough to learn how to balance on it.
Unless you had some other use for it...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yup

I knew someone that had it. I tried it, and couldn't see it being fun enough to learn how to balance on it.
Unless you had some other use for it...

Yeah, I had one, it seems like it was rather fun. But that was years.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I had one. I jumped on it so much that it pushed through, and was all funky looking.
I liked my Barbies....I used to build houses for them, using bars of soap, card board boxes, towels and things around the house....by the time I was done buiding the house I was too tired to play.... :roflmao: We would spend a long time setting it up...but it was fun!
Once I got a big wheel my life changed. That's when I learned what racing was all about.

[Image: Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg]
JIMinKANSAS Wrote:I had star wars toys that I thought were the shit. Hot wheels were sweet too.

I still have my Star Wars figures. I never had any of the vehicles though but I did sweat them Big Grin
Joe In PA Wrote:Once I got a big wheel my life changed. That's when I learned what racing was all about.

[Image: Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg]
I had one of those too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I also had Legos, Hotwheels, Heman figures, and some Ertl farm toys.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

My grandparents bought us one for the lake. I was never really good at it though. I'd always end up on the ground crying...
I only ever really owned 3 or 4 Barbie's and they were gifts to me from family who really didn't know me. I never played with them they always sat at the bottom of the toy box. I eventually gave them to a cousin who came over or cut their hair off and my mom would just throw them away.

I loved my Light Bright though!
Toys?!?! Who had time for toys? I was too busy pulling mad tud yo.
If you were a boy with the pogo ball, or a skip-it you are :fag:

GI Joe, and WWF toys are and where its at!

Don't forget Colecovision and Atari
I had a Packard Bell computer and AOL
DaveP Wrote:I had a Packard Bell computer and AOL
What are you 20?

Go old school Yo!
Haha. Pogo ball. Classic. Sorry for the double post. Posting mobile. Must've had happy fingers