Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
hey Beckster :tater: i finally get to use this icon too
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:2 1/2 days till mine :high5:

Aren't you currently on an extended weekend?
Until 1pm, If I decide to go to work, if not, 2 day week for me :high5: :happy: :rock:

Fuck work. stay home
I think you are right
Brampton Wrote:I'm so upset that Howard is repeating the History of Howard again...... Lame

With that said, what celebs are going to die this week?

I wish Michael Jackson would die again.. I'm tired of hearing about him on tv.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Hey, DBN! I saw Toy Story 3 yesterday, it did not disappoint. I used one of my 6 for the year. Great flick.

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm so upset that Howard is repeating the History of Howard again...... Lame

Lohan doesn't have much time left

Suicide by OD on a pill cocktail in a hotel room.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Good morning everyone...I pretty sure my vertigo is gone....now I'm happy again!!!
2. I bought a new Coach bag over the weekend at an outlet...and a really cute necklace. The Coach was 298.00 and I paid 74.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Hey Milldoctorock!!! when did you get here??..Welcome!!!....I will ask more questions later....can I call you MDR for short?
which outlet did you go to, my wife wants one, and we are in philly this weekend?

Is it the one in Pottstown?
You stopping by Joes this weekend?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I wish Michael Jackson would die again.. I'm tired of hearing about him on tv.
for a gay pediophile, he gets way too much love
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Yeah, I am not going to work today. I just checked my email and this happened after I left the building. There's probably 50,000 bottles that need picked up

I had nothing to do with that. ;-)

Shit.. I think it was you! there was a pie and a pickle left at the scene

I have no idea what you are speaking of....
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Good morning everyone...I pretty sure my vertigo is gone....now I'm happy again!!!
2. I bought a new Coach bag over the weekend at an outlet...and a really cute necklace. The Coach was 298.00 and I paid 74.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Hey Milldoctorock!!! when did you get here??..Welcome!!!....I will ask more questions later....can I call you MDR for short?
which outlet did you go to, my wife wants one, and we are in philly this weekend?

yes, for an hour or 2 on saturday :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Lohan doesn't have much time left

Suicide by OD on a pill cocktail in a hotel room.

:high5:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've got the itches, game starts in less than 1/2 hour, GO ORANJE

oranje?
got to be a canadian thing

Awesome!!!

How's your Mom?
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote::tater:

:finger:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yes, for an hour or 2 on saturday :high5:
is the wife coming?
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've got the itches, game starts in less than 1/2 hour, GO ORANJE

oranje?
got to be a canadian thing
[Image: KNVB_logo.jpg]
no its a dutch thing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT