Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
Morning everyone, I am so sleepy. :yawn: 3 hours of "sleep" isn't enough. I can't even sleep during the day because my husband is at work and I need to watch our son.
I most likely won't be around for the IST. I am busy today. I have to cut grass before it rains AGAIN, get a new phone as my BB's roller ball finally kicked the bucket... thank god I bought the unconditional warranty and I'll be getting a new phone and since they no longer carry my model of phone... I'll be getting a free upgrade and then I have my 39 week dr's check up... I'll spare you the lovely details though!
It's Monday..... What did YOU buy this weekend??

I developed some pictures for my son's scrapbook, bought some gas and a few groceries and that's it. Nothing overly special.
Nothing like a good :postwhore: Monday morning!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I most likely won't be around for the IST. I am busy today. I have to cut grass before it rains AGAIN, get a new phone as my BB's roller ball finally kicked the bucket... thank god I bought the unconditional warranty and I'll be getting a new phone and since they no longer carry my model of phone... I'll be getting a free upgrade and then I have my 39 week dr's check up... I'll spare you the lovely details though!

You're about to shoot a person out of your vag and you are cutting grass?
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I most likely won't be around for the IST. I am busy today. I have to cut grass before it rains AGAIN, get a new phone as my BB's roller ball finally kicked the bucket... thank god I bought the unconditional warranty and I'll be getting a new phone and since they no longer carry my model of phone... I'll be getting a free upgrade and then I have my 39 week dr's check up... I'll spare you the lovely details though!

Yeah really. What's that all about?
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday..... What did YOU buy this weekend??
- Button Down shirt
- Grey Pants
- Belt
- Mirror for living room, picture frames for upstairs hall
DaveP Wrote:

Uh yeah......You ARE every woman! :high5:
I wonder if I'm gonna even go to work today?????
Brampton Wrote:I wonder if I'm gonna even go to work today?????

I am wondering the same thing. I can work if I want the overtime.. but I would rather :beer: and do stupid shit.
Mercer better keep up with recording the show. My stiletto got so hot in the car on Friday that the battery blew up. And Stilettos are discontinued, so any one of them that I find is ridiculously expensive.
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I wonder if I'm gonna even go to work today?????

I am wondering the same thing. I can work if I want the overtime.. but I would rather :beer: and do stupid shit.
Well, I'm watching the soccer game this morning, and then I gotta go to the bank with my wife.......So by then its about 1pm and whats the point?
Chris Henry, the Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver who died in a traffic accident last year, had chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) -- a form of degenerative brain damage caused by multiple hits to the head -- at the time of his death, according to scientists at the Brain Injury Research Institute, a research center affiliated with West Virginia University.

this raises a question for me.....should all players who enter the nfl be given a CAT scan and then another one every 2-3 years to protect them from themselves?

I think so, but I know some of you are gonna disagree, so what do you think
So, are the Mets good right now? I honestly haven't been paying attention
Does anyone actually believe that LeBron is going to the Knicks?

I don't, and don't think he ever planned on going

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT