Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone 4 update (you may not like the new features...)
There are many people requesting downgrades back to the new Iphone 3gs version... But, if you're interested in what the Iphone 4 offers, here's my review...

Multitasking!
Honestly, the only reason why I was excited about the multi-task feature was so I could listen to Pandora and stalk people's facebook at the same time.

Organizable App Folders
Now your apps won't be one big jumbled mess! They'll be orgainzed into conveniant little folders such as "Games" "Games 2" "Misc shit" "Misc shit 2"

Improved mail feature
Now you could combine all your email accounts! Thats right, finally you can introduce your spam free work email to the penis enlargment ads that swarm your yahoo account!

I books
Those days of handeling those clumsy objects with hundreds of papers binded together, what are they called again? Oh right. Books. Books are now a thing of the past because all those words could now be read on your iphone screen! Because you know, there is nothing wrong with exposing your retnas to a constant bright light squinting at the words on the tiny screen. Vision impairment here I come!

Custom Wall Papers
That clean black backround is now a thing of the past. The new update completly gets rid of that boring black and introduces a whole new array of bright fun backrounds! So now finding the app your looking for becomes 5 times more fun being that the app may be the exact same color as your new bright backround completley blending it in. Chameleon apps. Thanks steve jobs.

Digital Zoom
Finally, I'm able to take pictures of things far away and make them appear as blur.

Make playlists on your Iphone
This I'm happy about. Now when my girlfriend and I fight, I could make my depressing mix right in my car. 1) Usher- Burn. 2) Script- Brerakeven 3) Three doors down- Here without you 4) Phil Collins- Against All odds 5) Air Supply- All out of love 6) Whitesnake- Here I go again on my own... haaa Spot knows what I'm talking about.

Spellcheck
Now not only will it awkwardly fuck up my text messages:
(When you mean to send a girl "I want to kiss you " for some odd reason, your phone decides that by kiss you meant kill. "I want to kill you " And all of a sudden the cops are knocking on your door...)
Now it'll fuck up your google searches too...
(Search: Old Pennies) iphone spell check correct (Search: Old Penises) Damnit Phone. Now everyone on the bus thinks I'm a homosexual pervert.

All in all, it's not bad. I'll have to get used to the wallpaper, but it's worth the 5 minute upgrade.
[Image: nycopybc5.jpg]
yes, the OS 4 has a few nice features. For those of us that have our phone JB, we have had most of these features for a long time. But there is more wrong with OS 4 than there is right with it. I'm sure it will all be fixed in time with updates. But seriously dont they test this stuff before shipping it out.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I upgraded the OS on my 3G....big mistake. The phone is so fucking slow now it would be better used as a paper weight. I guess this is apple's way of making people fork over $200 dollars for the new iPhone 4 :bullshit:
Brian in NY Wrote:I upgraded the OS on my 3G....big mistake. The phone is so fucking slow now it would be better used as a paper weight. I guess this is apple's way of making people fork over $200 dollars for the new iPhone 4 :bullshit:
i still have 3.1.2 with the old baseband. I'm not upgrading anytime soon
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I upgraded the OS on my 3G....big mistake. The phone is so fucking slow now it would be better used as a paper weight. I guess this is apple's way of making people fork over $200 dollars for the new iPhone 4 :bullshit:
I have 3.1.3 and its jailbroken, whats the problem?
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
I want to go back to 3.1.3.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
nothing wrong with 3.1.3 but I had mine JB on 3.1.2 before there was a JB for 3.1.3, and I see no reason to change. Maybe when the JB for os4 is out and all of the problems have been worked out, then maybe i will upgrade
:homo:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX Update Joe 3 1,192 07-17-2021, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  iphone customers Joe 38 4,839 07-12-2021, 07:03 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  BBM for Android and iPhone Joe 15 6,818 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Iphone 5 Derick 28 10,439 10-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Joe
  7 Types of iPhone Users Joe 12 3,285 02-10-2011, 01:21 PM