Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies that get to you
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:OH SHIT. I forgot all about Rudy!!!
I don't cry at Rudy, cause he went to the Devils school

On Behalf of all Irish Catholics :finger: :douche:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
PJfromLI Wrote:Click... I held back my tears so hard, when I let out a sigh it came out all shaky and wimpery. The teary eyes I blamed on the allergies.
Still haven't seen this movie...I'm Lame

You need to get on that... It's a good movie
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Saving Private Ryan
Armageddon

Armageddon nails me every time. Private Ryan does too, but not as bad.
PJfromLI Wrote:Click... I held back my tears so hard, when I let out a sigh it came out all shaky and wimpery. The teary eyes I blamed on the allergies.

My wife had me watch Click. I thought cool, funny sandler movie. At some point in the movie I decided I would probaly cry, so I quit watching, and to this date I have never seen the whole movie.
Hondo Wrote:Field of Dreams and Frequency for sure.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

I was in fifth grade, and was reading "Where the Red Fern Grows". It was not assigned, I just liked to read, and still do. Anyway I was reading this book during class, sneakily. I got to the end and busted up with tears. I had to lift the desk lid and hide behind it. To this day it is still one of my favorite books.
Joe In PA Wrote:The Green Mile

Yep, I will whimper a little at that movie.
I saw Toy Story 3 yesterday, it did not disappoint. I used one of my 6 for the year.
I can't remember any movie that I cried at....I'm not saying I didn't because I know I would have but I can't remember which ones.... I'm pathetic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women need to realize movies are not reality, and here's why Pete Nice 6 3,000 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Funniest movies of the 00's PJfromLI 11 4,128 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it. cody 31 10,232 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: negadave
  2010 Summer Movies Beckster 41 11,408 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  What movies are you watching? Beckster 36 10,703 02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Derick