Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!!
WyoIan Wrote:ARE YOU READY!!! :happy: :high5:

Nope... Hungry.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What a morning I've had... my son got up early so I was up early. Then I find out my dad got evacuated two days ago and has made it home safely and then I got junked... Confusedad:

Who junked you. Was there any damage to your dad's property?

There is a kid I used to go to school with who lives in Australia now, I was checking out his pictures and came across one where he is holding his balls... not a sight I wanted to see.
My dad's property is fine. My dad works for a hazmat company and they were up north cleaning out a lake that was near a mine and there was a huge forest fire, the roads are still shut down as it is still burning but he got out ok as did most of the residents who lived there.

thank goodness ....for your Dad...not the balls ;-)
mr softee = :fag:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What a morning I've had... my son got up early so I was up early. Then I find out my dad got evacuated two days ago and has made it home safely and then I got junked... Confusedad:

There is a kid I used to go to school with who lives in Australia now, I was checking out his pictures and came across one where he is holding his balls... not a sight I wanted to see.
My dad's property is fine. My dad works for a hazmat company and they were up north cleaning out a lake that was near a mine and there was a huge forest fire, the roads are still shut down as it is still burning but he got out ok as did most of the residents who lived there.

thank goodness ....for the balls ;-)
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Who junked you. Was there any damage to your dad's property?

Looks like Ian wants to see some balls... ;-)
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:How many Beebers could you take if you had a baseball bat?

15, maybe more

NO way! I would put the number around 40 with a bat, at least.

Quite possible and yet more if I am pissed off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Who junked you. Was there any damage to your dad's property?

Looks like Iva wants to see some balls... ;-)
[Image: 828b926c.jpg]
Covino doesn't look fat, he looks like a little kid
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

thank goodness ....for your Dad...not the balls ;-)

I'm just glad it was not her dad that junked her. :flasher:
Nussie_T Wrote:There is a kid I used to go to school with who lives in Australia now, I was checking out his pictures and came across one where he is holding his balls... not a sight I wanted to see.

I thought he lived up there.

Why was he holding his balls?????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why was he holding his balls?????
Why not?
Hey hey!!!
Well I just got out of the hospital.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why was he holding his balls?????
Why not?

OMG that is the EXACT thought I had.... :roflmao: :roflmao: we're like mental twins!!!!!!!!
Thats not true, Covino got picked on for having one testicle in school
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:Hey hey!!!
Well I just got out of the hospital.

Why were you in the hospital???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM