Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm listening to Cosmo...

I've been starting out there, but I don't like that Taylor "I-have-the-voice-of-a-chick-who's-partied-wayyy-too-much" person. All she does is yell and get bent out of shape over stupid stuff and that guy on there sounds like he had all the testosterone beaten out of him. The only thing I actually can tolerate on Cosmo is Cocks with P.

that's how I started out too...I hated her voice and pretty much everything about her....but when she's not there it's boring w/o her....I love to hate her...sometimes I go onto their FB page and make mean comments !!!!! She is so materialistic and showy it makes me sick. Oh, and you should hear when she talks about sex...I feel really bad for her future husband. she gets married in 4 weeks...up in the Hamptons and is having her hairdresser and makeup artist come out there to get her ready...She HAD to have a designer dress...all this and then she acts like she's an everyday person. Not in my book asshole!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Michigan has a bunch of different plates now. I have the one with the Mackinac Bridge on it. I used to have the Model T car.

Do you get to pick which one you want?

Yeah, I was so happy to get away from the plain blue one. The second time I got to choose from a variety of plates. We even have college plates now. So if you went to UofM, you could get a plate with that college logo on it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,1607,7-127-1585_1595---,00.html">http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,1607,7-12 ... --,00.html</a><!-- m -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:

I've been starting out there, but I don't like that Taylor "I-have-the-voice-of-a-chick-who's-partied-wayyy-too-much" person. All she does is yell and get bent out of shape over stupid stuff and that guy on there sounds like he had all the testosterone beaten out of him. The only thing I actually can tolerate on Cosmo is Cocks with P.

that's how I started out too...I hated her voice and pretty much everything about her....but when she's not there it's boring w/o her....I love to hate her...sometimes I go onto their FB page and make mean comments !!!!! She is so materialistic and showy it makes me sick. Oh, and you should hear when she talks about sex...I feel really bad for her future husband. she gets married in 4 weeks...up in the Hamptons and is having her hairdresser and makeup artist come out there to get her ready...She HAD to have a designer dress...all this and then she acts like she's an everyday person. Not in my book asshole!!!!

See You Next Tuesday Taylor 5 :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:How many Beebers could you take if you had a baseball bat?

15, maybe more
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

She comes off as such a high maintenance bitch. Yeah, I figured out that she was getting married after she mentioned for the 20th time in one day. :killme:
I HATE PIE!!

15, maybe more

NO way! I would put the number around 40 with a bat, at least.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

as many as I wanted.
LeNeve Wrote:

as many as I wanted.

I don't see a limit either. Maybe just until I get winded.
Hey everone. Feel like absolute shit today.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
They finally got some mt dew for the machine here.
i bleed green Wrote:Hey everone. Feel like absolute shit today.

Welcome to my world....feel better soon...
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

as many as I wanted.

I don't see a limit either. Maybe just until I get winded.
Ya and it would be so much Fun!, that it would take a long time to even start to get tired!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Hey everone. Feel like absolute shit today.

Welcome to my world....feel better soon...
I'm popping achnecea and vitamin C like crazy. I have two finals tomorrow so I need to be good to go.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:What a morning I've had... my son got up early so I was up early. Then I find out my dad got evacuated two days ago and has made it home safely and then I got junked... Confusedad:

Who junked you. Was there any damage to your dad's property?

There is a kid I used to go to school with who lives in Australia now, I was checking out his pictures and came across one where he is holding his balls... not a sight I wanted to see.
My dad's property is fine. My dad works for a hazmat company and they were up north cleaning out a lake that was near a mine and there was a huge forest fire, the roads are still shut down as it is still burning but he got out ok as did most of the residents who lived there.
ARE YOU READY!!! :happy: :high5:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM