Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday June 23 2010.... Humpty Humpty Humpty Day
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... I'm soooo bored!!! What to do today!?

Drive to NY and bitch slap Spot for continuing to dwell on a failed relation-shit!

Or take a nap...

The whole driving to NY thing is definately out... you know possibly baby coming soon and as for the nap.. I'm not sleepy... I only rolled out of bed like an hour and half ago.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:computer animal hazard training this morning. WooHoo :roll: :killme:

animals are tearing up computers?
stupid training so I can have access to the animal housing and surgical facility here on campus
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
This is getting ridiculous with these anti-US refs. They booked Beasley a yellow for a handball when the replay shows his hand was no where near the ball, it came off his chest.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

USA injury time!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Holy shit holy shit holy shit
Nussie_T Wrote:

Drive to NY and bitch slap Spot for continuing to dwell on a failed relation-shit!

Or take a nap...

The whole driving to NY thing is definately out... you know possibly baby coming soon and as for the nap.. I'm not sleepy... I only rolled out of bed like an hour and half ago.

Well, go find my a bottle of Pepsi and some chocolate. I need to wake up and I have the munchies.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:The US has missed about 5 GREAT goal scoring opportunities.

I was actually watching this for about 20 minutes waiting for parts. I wanted to keep watching.
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

USA TOPS GROUP C!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:Clint Dempsey just got flat out punched in the face by a guy with a yellow and no call

FUCKING REFS!!!!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

I saw this too. Made him bleed and everything.
What a Mother Fucking Game!!!!!!!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Or take a nap...

Well, go find my a bottle of Pepsi and some chocolate. I need to wake up and I have the munchies.

I had some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in the pantry in the garage and my fucking brother in law showed up and ate them all then had the balls to come in the house with his shoes on and get some milk... :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Clint Dempsey just got flat out punched in the face by a guy with a yellow and no call

FUCKING REFS!!!!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

I saw this too. Made him bleed and everything.

The refs have sucked this entire tournament.
I am so ready for the show today!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I had some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in the pantry in the garage and my fucking brother in law showed up and ate them all then had the balls to come in the house with his shoes on and get some milk... :Flaming:

Bastard
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am soooooo pumped right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM