Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday June 23 2010.... Humpty Humpty Humpty Day
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:me whoopin some beibers!
[youtube]6iDlzL7zrNU[/youtube]

well fuck what did I do wrong?

You just need the code after the "=" (6iDlzL7zrNU)

THANKS!

That's awesome.
Makes me want to go fight a bunch of dumb asses.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a pair of True Religion and I don't have Camel Nuts.
Yeah, but you probably have a mens pair

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:How the hell is Rich fitting into size 32 jeans?

I know, he should be wearing a 34.

I'm smaller than rich and wear a 34.
Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.
Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Iva13 Wrote:Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.

But Rich doesn't think it's a problem.
He loves it.
JDubb Wrote:Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Yes they did.........besides that, Isn't Rich defeating the purpose on the war on junk here?

Thats my opinion
Iva13 Wrote:Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.

It's not about the waist size it is about the kind of "rise" on the jeans. If he is buying low rise jeans but pulling them up to his hips... ninja boot.
People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.

B your body knew it was coming b4 it even happened!!!
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Yes they did.........besides that, Isn't Rich defeating the purpose on the war on junk here?

Thats my opinion

NSFW... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisisfyf.com/2010/02/new-york-fashion-weak-madrid-fashion-ballsy.html">http://www.thisisfyf.com/2010/02/new-yo ... allsy.html</a><!-- m --> if you dare.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.
I was told they felt it in Boston. It was a 5.5. Came from central Ontario.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:

But Rich doesn't think it's a problem.
He loves it.

Very true...and admitting you have a problem is the first step....poor Rich...
Pete Nice Wrote:I have thick thighs also. It makes buying pants an issue, you have to get the right cut.

Ha! You think you have it rough! Try sporting a bubble butt!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Question: Wouldn't that constant pressure possibly result in him going sterile???
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM