Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
Derick Wrote:i have a lunch date with previously mentioned hottie

The 19 yr old??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I think all executions should be beheading by guillotine or a man in a hood with a mask or hanging. And they should be PPV on TV to raise money to offset the high cost of prisonsand take the burden off the taxpayer a little bit.

I agree. I also think there should be some free to watch ones too. Just to remind some fuckhead what might happen.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....two things:
1. Death by firing squad.... Wtf
2. Most important my Mom started an anti depressant like 9 days ago...this week has been really BAD...she has NO appitite and won't get out of bed...it's like it is making her more depressed...I'm calling the doc this morning...I'm so sad....I don't know what to do w/Her.

1. WTF?????

2. Call her doctor and bitch. And maybe they'll do something about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Stern is trying to figure out if he is looking at this fat bitchs vagina or a fat roll. :barf:

This shit is weird.
LeNeve Wrote:Stern is trying to figure out if he is looking at this fat bitchs vagina or a fat roll. :barf:

This shit is weird.
I couldn't listen to that interview. It was too gross and weird for me :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

The 19 yr old??
yes
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ruh Roh Germany....

How did that happen...

After watching France lose yesterday, I was going to say that the only top team playing well was Germany and they were my pick to win it all.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks you guys...has anyone ever heard of an anti-depressant making you MORE depressed???? (Derick...where are you??? I know you will know about this????)
talk to you later, need to get experiment started
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

The 19 yr old??
yes
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:Pete, did you find your wife?

Yeah, she was shopping with her friend Julia (who I have seen completely naked :wanker: :wanker: ).

There are no pics.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think all executions should be beheading by guillotine or a man in a hood with a mask or hanging. And they should be PPV on TV to raise money to offset the high cost of prisonsand take the burden off the taxpayer a little bit.

I agree. I also think there should be some free to watch ones too. Just to remind some fuckhead what might happen.

Maybe one free one a year, they should be priced between $2.99 and $49.99 depending on the situation.

LeNeve Wrote:Stern is trying to figure out if he is looking at this fat bitchs vagina or a fat roll. :barf:

This shit is weird.

Stern jumped t he shark for me about 6 months after he came to Sirius.

So here is something I have forgotten to mention. All my wives friends want to go camping at nudist resorts and partake in the nudity. As phenomenal as this sounds, I don't know if I want to spend a weekend walking around with a non stop stiffy. It's not like I would get to do anything but look at them.

This is the last day that I have control of the shop. It has been a great week though, very peaceful. They need to send my boss to school more often.
LeNeve Wrote:This is the last day that I have control of the shop. It has been a great week though, very peaceful. They need to send my boss to school more often.

You could kidnap him and tie him up in a basement in Brooklyn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip