Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
i bleed green Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

It's Friday, and the boss is out of town... Until Wednesday
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

It's Friday, and the boss is out of town... Until Wednesday
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
After this weekend I am one week away from summer vacation. :happy:
i have a lunch date with previously mentioned hottie
Derick Wrote:i have a lunch date with previously mentioned hottie
Will you be taking her to the Jazz Cafe?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Will you be taking her to the Jazz Cafe?
probably not today
:atm: :wanker:
Good morning everyone....two things:
1. Death by firing squad.... Wtf
2. Most important my Mom started an anti depressant like 9 days ago...this week has been really BAD...she has NO appitite and won't get out of bed...it's like it is making her more depressed...I'm calling the doc this morning...I'm so sad....I don't know what to do w/Her.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....two things:
2. Most important my Mom started an anti depressant like 9 days ago...this week has been really BAD...she has NO appitite and won't get out of bed...it's like it is making her more depressed...I'm calling the doc this morning...I'm so sad....I don't know what to do w/Her.

Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that Iva.
I'm so sorry Iva.
As far as death by firing squad goes........HELL YEAH!!! :happy:
Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Ohhh, I'm sorry to hear this Iva. My thoughts are with you and your Mom.
Thanks you guys...has anyone ever heard of an anti-depressant making you MORE depressed???? (Derick...where are you??? I know you will know about this????)
Some guy was put to death in ....I forget what State...by firing squad....5 sharp shooters killed him...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33