Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He's my pain in the ass, but not a bad boy.

Yes, he is.

Yes, he is a pain in my ass!

:atm:
Derick Wrote:former bad boy

He may have gotten into some mischief in his younger days, but I was not aware of it until well into the relationship. He has never done drugs, nor been arrested... Therefore NOT a bad boy.

He may have gotten into some mischief in his younger days, but I was not aware of it until well into the relationship. He has never done drugs, nor been arrested... Therefore NOT a bad boy.

Sounds like kind of a pussy. :j/k:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Fuck it, it's hot. I'm with rich. I'm going to get naked right now.

I am right now...

:j/k:

I have posted on the forum naked before, getting in or out of the shower and I had DBN up.
:worthlesswopics:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Fuck it, it's hot. I'm with rich. I'm going to get naked right now.

I am right now...

:j/k:

I have posted on the forum naked before, getting in or out of the shower and I had DBN up.
:tater:

Fixed.

You don't have to do drugs or get arrested to be a bad boy, it can just be an attitude.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have posted on the forum naked before, getting in or out of the shower and I had DBN up.
:tater:

Fixed.

:finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33