Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone.... :yawn: Busy again today...this sucks and really cuts into my forum parcipitation and listening to THE show time... Confusedad:
Morning Iva.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Niiice new banner! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm going to take my kid for a haircut. I'll be back for the show...
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:She doesn't want to leave I guess?

Not really, the company is growing like crazy and she is in a good position.

[Image: divorce-poster.jpg]

:j/k:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning!!! We are on week 2 of maternity leave and I already want to go back to work. I've finished all my housework, the yard work is all done. The mosquitos are out like CRAZY since all the rain we got on the weekend.
So bored and I really, really, really want this kid out of me!!!!!!
Good morning.Invite the fat gay dude from your work to your house.It'll almost be like you're there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:It's been forever since I started an IST so I figured why not today.

Holy Crap! Who's THIS guy!!!!! Big Grin

Good Morning everyone!!!
Morning tater Beckster.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning!!! We are on week 2 of maternity leave and I already want to go back to work. I've finished all my housework, the yard work is all done. The mosquitos are out like CRAZY since all the rain we got on the weekend.

I hear :doggystyle: speeds things along... just putting that out there.

Tons of it... totally not working....

Maybe try a different angle?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy Crap! Who's THIS guy!!!!! Big Grin

Good Morning everyone!!!
he had something to do with something, i dunno. apparently he came for pie

He missed out, it's gone
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Good morning.Invite the fat gay dude from your work to your house.It'll almost be like you're there.

No thanks, he'll start giving me decorating ideas or something.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Are you drunk? :beer:

I guess maybe I am....
That's not good for the baby.....

I swear I'm the healthiest pregnant woman I know... I would give my left leg to have some high blood pressure right now.
Morning drinking. :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:It's been forever since I started an IST so I figured why not today.

Holy Crap! Who's THIS guy!!!!! Big Grin

Good Morning everyone!!!
Morning tater Beckster.

:finger:
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm going to take my kid for a haircut. I'll be back for the show...
they're doing in womb haircuts now? man the things you miss out on when you dont have hair
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
So I go out to the garage to go find my husband and kid to take him for his hair cut... my husband the dumb ass neglects to tell me they are off to the lake to bring home the boat... so I'm back.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm going to take my kid for a haircut. I'll be back for the show...
they're doing in womb haircuts now? man the things you miss out on when you dont have hair

I do have a two year old.
Nussie_T Wrote:So I go out to the garage to go find my husband and kid to take him for his hair cut... my husband the dumb ass neglects to tell me they are off to the lake to bring home the boat... so I'm back.

Men are just dumb
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM