Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am behind the cop 100%. Don't disrespect police. Don't talk back to police. Don't resist arrest. Don't attack a cop on duty. Do any of those things and you deserve FUCKING EVERYTHING coming to you!!! Fucking cunts. :Flaming:
I agree 100%
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is wrong, this guy should not be fired for punching her in the face. He should be retrained on proper restraint, but he needs to protect himself.

If these were white girls who hit a black cop, everyone would be behind the cop.

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that? Whole thing was messed up..I agree I hate the lack of respect they had for authority..but he showed NONE!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is wrong, this guy should not be fired for punching her in the face. He should be retrained on proper restraint, but he needs to protect himself.

If these were white girls who hit a black cop, everyone would be behind the cop.

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that?

he should have tased her. just flat out took her down.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:radio for virgins. i thot that was game on?

Step 1: Game On (Before you ever get to see a woman naked)
Step 2: Get some real advice from soemone that has seen a woman naked
Step 3: Sex With Emily
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that?

:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

:high5:

and if it were me, i'd have acknowledge the filmers by saying, 'yeah get another angle of her resisting besides the camera in the POLICE CAR!'

i think he should have been much much more vocal with her. told her to stand still, shut up, & knock her shit off!
Covino Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that? Whole thing was messed up..I agree I hate the lack of respect they had for authority..but he showed NONE!
Did you just quote yourself?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Covino........you're wrong.......very wrong.........

Covino leading the charge in the pussification of america on that one.

Oh boo hoo, a cop punched someone. boo hoo!

Agree he shoulda tased the shit out of her and I did feel bad for him in a way. I'd feel same if it were 3 white women..don't think race matters..everybody was wrong here. Chip you got it wrong bro only pussies punch women in the face..if that's what he had to do then he's not a very good cop now is he? He shoulda handled it much better than that.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Agree he shoulda tased the shit out of her and I did feel bad for him in a way. I'd feel same if it were 3 white women..don't think race matters..everybody was wrong here. Chip you got it wrong bro only pussies punch women in the face..if that's what he had to do then he's not a very good cop now is he? He shoulda handled it much better than that.

completely agree. men just dont get to punch women. no matter what. he'd have been better off with the taser or whacking her with the baton!
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So because she's a woman she can get away with that? If a guy pushed an officer and got punched there'd be no issue.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So because she's a woman she can get away with that? If a guy pushed an officer and got punched there'd be no issue.

i dont think so. he just looked weak. & he obviously couldnt physically overpower her. he need back up or tools. punching her didnt really do anything.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:Agree he shoulda tased the shit out of her and I did feel bad for him in a way. I'd feel same if it were 3 white women..don't think race matters..everybody was wrong here. Chip you got it wrong bro only pussies punch women in the face..if that's what he had to do then he's not a very good cop now is he? He shoulda handled it much better than that.

completely agree. men just dont get to punch women. no matter what. he'd have been better off with the taser or whacking her with the baton![/quote]

Batons breaks bones a lot easier and a taser can potentially kill you.
Pimps hit hookers all the time and no one gives a shit. Those girls looked and acted like hookers.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No she probably deserved a punch in the head but he didn't have to stoop. By punching her he just put himself in a bad situation which just makes it a dumb desicion. He's an officer and should have handled it a bit more professionally. How can this guy handle grown men if he can't wrangle women?
Not defending the women..they suck as much if not more than him.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:Agree he shoulda tased the shit out of her and I did feel bad for him in a way. I'd feel same if it were 3 white women..don't think race matters..everybody was wrong here. Chip you got it wrong bro only pussies punch women in the face..if that's what he had to do then he's not a very good cop now is he? He shoulda handled it much better than that.

completely agree. men just dont get to punch women. no matter what. he'd have been better off with the taser or whacking her with the baton!

Batons breaks bones a lot easier and a taser can potentially kill you.[/quote]

yeah, but theyre still issued weapons. she needed to be gotten under control. id have cracked the back of her knees, brought her down & cuffed her.

he was probly just intimidated by the crowd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM