Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday,June 16 2010...It's raining,it's pouring.....
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve please don't hurt the bird.... :praying: Thanks....I'm sooooo busy, i'm just quick looking and I see LeNeve wants to kill a bird.... Confusedad:

I don't WANT to kill it. It keeps flying in here then is all stupid and can't get out. So then he chirps all crazy untill his parents fly in here. Then they have a chirp off together. Then I throw balled up rags at them, and the parents leave, but the idiot baby stays. They do this over and over again. I have had to twice get a 30 foot pole and knock it off the ceiling. Then throw it outside.

The bird is slowing down production.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Jay-Z, can't stand him.

Unh... yeah... yeah... Unh... Unh... yeah...

...Lady Gaga, Matisyahu, Bernando...

Lame , don't know, Lame

And this dude dissing Metallica needs to be shot!
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve please don't hurt the bird.... :praying: Thanks....I'm sooooo busy, i'm just quick looking and I see LeNeve wants to kill a bird.... Confusedad:

I don't WANT to kill it. It keeps flying in here then is all stupid and can't get out. So then he chirps all crazy untill his parents fly in here. Then they have a chirp off together. Then I throw balled up rags at them, and the parents leave, but the idiot baby stays. They do this over and over again. I have had to twice get a 30 foot pole and knock it off the ceiling. Then throw it outside.

The bird is slowing down production.

the parents should make the idot baby wear a bike helmet! :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Catch you all later DBN!

buh-bye!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:And this dude dissing Metallica needs to be shot!
:high5:

Seriously, even if you don't care for Metallica's new stuff, you cannot deny that James Hetfield has one of the greatest voices that define heavy metal.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
On Cocks with P.... "Steve Ward is a douche for dissing my friend, Christian."
I HATE PIE!!
still deleting my profile posts. ugh.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I AGREE!!! RUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Coheed and Cambria either.

H.I.M. Sucks ass too... that stupid Manatee song makes me want to hurt people.

that manatee song has made me throw tools. I'm totally serious too.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:still deleting my profile posts. ugh.

WTF did you do????
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I AGREE!!! RUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Coheed and Cambria either.

H.I.M. Sucks ass too... that stupid Manatee song makes me want to hurt people.

that manatee song has made me throw tools. I'm totally serious too.

I HATE that song!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

WTF did you do????

im just deleting old game posts
hi pete!
LeNeve Wrote:This fag perez is on my hit list of people I will take out , if I ever get a chance.

I met him once, at a Maxim hot 100 party in NYC. He is a douchebag. I talked to him and tried to be nice and he was still a douchebag.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Why?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hi pete!

Hi.

I delete game posts every couple days or else I feel they look bad if they pile up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM