Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've about had it with work.
Any one know somewhere that's hiring? :killme:
Funny you should mention that, I'm going on a job hunt today......when the soccer game is over of course

Good luck with that...
Wait, what time is the game over?
Probably within the next ten minutes
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Funny you should mention that, I'm going on a job hunt today......when the soccer game is over of course

Good luck with that...

There are too many of us here looking for new work. Big Grin
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Good luck with that...

Did you watch Germany dominate yesterday?
There is a diesel ambulance van outside, so I'm trying to act really busy so they don't give it to me. :cya:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Good luck with that...

Did you watch Germany dominate yesterday?
I did....watched it with my dad. I commented that the game was a beating at 2-0, he asked what does that entail in soccer so I commented 3-0 is a pounding, 4-0 is an asspounding. He found hat funny
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Good luck with that...

There are too many of us here looking for new work. Big Grin
What do you expect, we spend half our day on this website :roflmao:
Here is the link tot he C&R photo album from the DBC last week. Too bad they are not captioned, it would be nice to know who everyone is. Also, spoiler alert... Covino smiles in several of the pics.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album68">http://www.covinoandrich.myphotoalbum.c ... me=album68</a><!-- m -->
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!! Hey Taylor from Cosmo said she ran into Rich on Friday night (she was out to dinner with Nicole and her man)...just wondered maybe Pete was w/him and saw Taylor???

I don't recall this. We hung with Ryan Sampson for a while, Rich bought some guy a slice of pizza after he asked me for a quarter. Unless he saw her while him and Sara were walking to the metro to go home, I am not sure when she would have been around.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Here is the link tot he C&R photo album from the DBC last week. Too bad they are not captioned, it would be nice to know who everyone is. Also, spoiler alert... Covino smiles in several of the pics.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album68">http://www.covinoandrich.myphotoalbum.c ... me=album68</a><!-- m -->

Post the photo here and I can tell you who most of the people are.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Good luck with that...
Who knew the Netherlands are ranked fourth in the world.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!! Hey Taylor from Cosmo said she ran into Rich on Friday night (she was out to dinner with Nicole and her man)...just wondered maybe Pete was w/him and saw Taylor???

I don't recall this. We hung with Ryan Sampson for a while, Rich bought some guy a slice of pizza after he asked me for a quarter. Unless he saw her while him and Sara were walking to the metro to go home, I am not sure when she would have been around.

She said they were leaving a restaurant and they ran into him outside...I think she said it was like 10 or 10:30 pm
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

She said they were leaving a restaurant and they ran into him outside...I think she said it was like 10 or 10:30 pm

That would have been about when he was walking from the subway to the bar.

Well I ended up withe the ambulance. They ran it out of oil and it died. I wonder if they were using it during an actual emergency. They had to have it towed here from about 3 hours away.

I put a 5 quarts of oil in it and it started right up.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Good luck with that...
Who knew the Netherlands are ranked fourth in the world.
the rest of the world! Confusedlap:
I am happy to announce that I have my jacket on this morning. Nice and cool out finally.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM