Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sat June 12..I've got 2 tickets to...work on Saturday....Boo
Just a random observation about threads being locked.Why lock them if they are self sufficient?If they are ongoing Specifically the hockey one.Unless you went with the train of thought that the Pronger stuff was getting repetitive which i totally get where you're coming .
I am a little/lot inebriated so if I'm just being a nuisance then feel free to ignore me.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Just a random observation about threads being locked.Why lock them if they are self sufficient?If they are ongoing Specifically the hockey one.Unless you went with the train of thought that the Pronger stuff was getting repetitive which i totally get where you're coming .
I am a little/lot inebriated so if I'm just being a nuisance then feel free to ignore me.

Actually, I just locked it to fuck with Chip, I am going to unlock it Monday, but now that you ruined the gig, it's not as funny anymore. Thonks. :roll:

But I am sick of the Pronger discussion, everyone on here agrees with me except Joe and Chip, but everyone is sick of talking about it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am meeting Rich here before the fight tonight. I hope the lines are not to long.

http://www.bigapplebbq.org/index.php?s=theevent
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just a random observation about threads being locked.Why lock them if they are self sufficient?If they are ongoing Specifically the hockey one.Unless you went with the train of thought that the Pronger stuff was getting repetitive which i totally get where you're coming .

Actually, I just locked it to fuck with Chip, I am going to unlock it Monday, but now that you ruined the gig, it's not as funny anymore. Thonks. :roll:

But I am sick of the Pronger discussion, everyone on here agrees with me except Joe and Chip, but everyone is sick of talking about it.
I'm all about putting the hockey season to rest. :deadhorse:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I'll just put this in here and if I don't get any activity on it maybe I'll start a thread on it.Does anybody know a website where I can download songs,but only the music?No words.
just type "instrumental" and you should get the results you want
Thanks.Next question.Why is there a random guitar lick at the end of Mr. Brownstone?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I'll just put this in here and if I don't get any activity on it maybe I'll start a thread on it.Does anybody know a website where I can download songs,but only the music?No words.
Thanks.Next question.Why is there a random guitar lick at the end of Mr. Brownstone?
I've never really pondered that one before. Yowzer!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I skipped work again this morning. This makes it about two months that I have not worked a Saturday. I have no idea why I have not been confronted by this yet.

It is supposed to be I work every other saturday from 8 am to noon. All it usually is is MAYBE an oil change, or I work on stuff that is already there. On the Saturday I work it has always been just me and the parts guy. So I have never even really done actual work. I always sat around on the internet, or watched tv in the break room for 4 hours.

The only reason for me to ever be there on a Saturday is if someone stops in, and they need a mechanic. They hired another tech a year ago, and he works on my Saturday, so he pretty much has shit covered.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
this has bothered me for what is now 20 years........I don't like that part of the song, as well as Axl yelling "yowza"...... Wtf
DaveP Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I'm working too. Got an MMA fight we have to be at with the girls. Already had half the team call out. So should be a great and stressful night for me.

I still have no idea what you do.. other than being surrounded by a bunch of tud constantly.

lol I run a modeling agency. Also, as an offshoot of the company, we have a traveling show team called the AP Bikini Team. They hit large sporting events (such as MMA events, Motocross, etc), and Car shows, or club appearances.

Not as glamorous as it sounds. Basically I equate it to being a diabetic owning a candy store.
ap bikini team Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I'm working too. Got an MMA fight we have to be at with the girls. Already had half the team call out. So should be a great and stressful night for me.

I still have no idea what you do.. other than being surrounded by a bunch of tud constantly.

lol I run a modeling agency. Also, as an offshoot of the company, we have a traveling show team called the AP Bikini Team. They hit large sporting events (such as MMA events, Motocross, etc), and Car shows, or club appearances.

Not as glamorous as it sounds. Basically I equate it to being a diabetic owning a candy store.

diabetic owning a candy store.. hah..

yeah ago when I would hear them mention "Paul from AP Bikini Team" for some reason I thought you had a volleyball team or something like that. I soon realized there was no sporting event that your team plays.
I worked on that production line for 11 hours yesterday.. Wanna know what song was on loop in my head? ...Oh Covino, he don't give me no tud, yo............ :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Haha. Pronger's awesome!
I actually figured it was time to move onto offseason moves anyway.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I worked on that production line for 11 hours yesterday.. Wanna know what song was on loop in my head? ...Oh Covino, he don't give me no tud, yo............ :killme:

just call my name.. just call my name..
Nothin like being called out both days of the weekend. Of the 3 hrs OT 2 1/2 was driving and the other 1/2 was at the sights.
Hung out with the boys tonight and played some redneck golf.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I worked on that production line for 11 hours yesterday.. Wanna know what song was on loop in my head? ...Oh Covino, he don't give me no tud, yo............ :killme:
The original Barnondo is way better IMO.
Yo it's Barnondo... On the C&R Show...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Poop at work Beckster 1 3,039 02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Your worst at work fuck up. the keifer 19 6,782 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  It's Saturday LeNeve 43 12,068 07-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Its Saturday and I'm working Brampton 92 23,671 05-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Work Lunches! NussieT 10 4,316 02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green