Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, June 11, 2010......World Cup Stars Mo Suckas
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My transmission blew up in my mountaineer yesterday.
Confusedwoot: news. 5r55?

I think so. I might try to fix it. Something broke on the inside. You put it in gear, and it just spins and makes noise.

It would be awesome if it is just the transfer case. I've never seen that happen though.

Well a rock hit my windshield and some guy fixed it...he said like 80% chance it will hold/work. I just wanted to add something mechanical to this post :boobs:
:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My wife just got flashed some 91 year old tittie at work......... :barf:

It's better than the fat man belly that I used to get stuck seeing at work.

saggy wrinkled old lady tittie vs. fat guy gut
quite a debate.
eddieyourdj Wrote:What's up bromos? I am in Charlotte, NC. waiting on my connecting flight to Memphis. I hope to get back in time to catch the last half of the show. I had dinner with Pete & his wife Wed. night in Little Italy; totally awesome! I just want to say the Pete is a cool dudebro. We had a good time! I was suppose to leave on Sat, but I just couldn't miss my son's 13th birthday today; nom sayin'? I'll share more later...gotta go!!!

Sounds like you had an amazing time in NYC & :clap: for flying home early to be with your son on his 13th birthday! That's a good dad!
Nussie_T Wrote:Where I work we don't get overtime unless it's authorized by management. We had some assholes decide to come in on their day off get time and a half then come in the next day and get double time and they didn't need to be there.

I authorize my own overtime Big Grin
AirHej Wrote:Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned Pete. Eat any good food this week so far?

Wednesday we ate at Burger Joint for lunch and me, the wife and Eddie ate dinner on Mulberry in Little Italy at Da Genarro Ristorante. Eddie said he has never had Italian so good, I thought it was good, but I have had better.

Yesterday I ate a bunch of empenadas and we ate dinner at Emmet Olunney's on 50th just of Times Square b/c it was the only place we could find with the kitchen open after midnight that was not a diner or deli.

I plan on hitting up Russian Samovar for diner tomorrow, maybe, but nothing really set yet. We are avoiding places we have gone before and fast food and chain restaurants like the plague.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Hey @Pete, how were the empanadas?

THey were delicious.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My wife just got flashed some 91 year old tittie at work......... :barf:

quite a debate.

I would definately go with the fat guy gut because not only does it sag down past their dick, it is often incorporated with the smell of dirty ass.

swoot, my brother in law always rocks plumber butt, i always turn around and bam Confusedwoot:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

quite a debate.

I would definately go with the fat guy gut because not only does it sag down past their dick, it is often incorporated with the smell of dirty ass.

your coworker?

[Image: naked-fat-guy.jpg]
:barf:
DaveP Wrote:your coworker?

You are a sick, sick man David!
michaelangelo Wrote:

swoot, my brother in law always rocks plumber butt, i always turn around and bam Confusedwoot:

Whenever I see a guys crack I yell "Cheese & Crackers"...those with me know exactly what I'm seeing when then hear me yell that!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Agreed...but sick in a funny, funny way!!! :roflmao: :barf:
Today is the longest day of work in a LONG time. Vacation starts as soon as I'm done. Drive to Tulsa tonight and then start the flight to Amsterdam tomorrow.

This trip is going to be epic. Those of you with BBM will see various pictures as I see cool stuff.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip