Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, June 11, 2010......World Cup Stars Mo Suckas
Pete Nice Wrote:Just watched the kickoff of the World Cup. :happy:

Waiting for Mercer, he is dropping his bags in my room for the show.

I think everyone leaves today except for me and Mike from LA. We are leaving Sunday.

I am taking the wife to see Phantom of the Opera tonight, then meeting Dickie and Mike from LA for beers in the village.

Saturday I am going with those guys and Spot to the Calderon flyweight championship fight at MSG, it's on showtime.

Sunday, Brighton Beach, Cooney Island some other running around and then home after a late late lunch, early diner.

I'll try to get some shoutouts to you guys today.

Pete that sounds like such a great time...have fun!!!!
Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned Pete. Eat any good food this week so far?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14

I think everyone leaves today except for me and Mike from LA. We are leaving Sunday.

I am taking the wife to see Phantom of the Opera tonight, then meeting Dickie and Mike from LA for beers in the village.

Saturday I am going with those guys and Spot to the Calderon flyweight championship fight at MSG, it's on showtime.

Sunday, Brighton Beach, Cooney Island some other running around and then home after a late late lunch, early diner.

that sounds like one hell of a weekend, have a great time and we can't wait for pics. My wife really wants to see Phantom too
Hey @Pete, how were the empanadas?
What's up bromos? I am in Charlotte, NC. waiting on my connecting flight to Memphis. I hope to get back in time to catch the last half of the show. I had dinner with Pete & his wife Wed. night in Little Italy; totally awesome! I just want to say the Pete is a cool dudebro. We had a good time! I was suppose to leave on Sat, but I just couldn't miss my son's 13th birthday today; nom sayin'? I'll share more later...gotta go!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:What's up bromos? I am in Charlotte, NC. waiting on my connecting flight to Memphis. I hope to get back in time to catch the last half of the show. I had dinner with Pete & his wife Wed. night in Little Italy; totally awesome! I just want to say the Pete is a cool dudebro. We had a good time! I was suppose to leave on Sat, but I just couldn't miss my son's 13th birthday today; nom sayin'? I'll share more later...gotta go!!!

Eddie that's cool you had such a good time...and I know what you're sayin....I don't blame you ...you are a good Dad!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

Pete that sounds like such a great time...have fun!!!!

One of my best vacations EVER. And we have 3 days to go still!!

I am SOOOOO glad I did not pussy out on coming.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hey Pete, I saw phontom in grade 8. It was alright

as for soccer, I'm glad some people aside from me are watching it :high5:
i get the pleasure of cleaning the film processing machine. :killme:

this fucking sucks. I'm an hour in so far
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My transmission blew up in my mountaineer yesterday.

Confusedwoot:
at least you can fix it yourself.

I could get a transmission from the salvage yard for 450, and probally have it swapped out by tomorrow afternoon, but I'm too lazy.

1600 dollars for a remanufactured unit with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty.

For 450 and being able to do it yourself, that's worth it.
I was dumb when I was 18 and paid 1800 to have a transmission put in an Explorer.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to :happy: because it's Friday and I get to leave early, but I just offered to come in and work tomorrow for some OT ( :happy: for OT!!)

I'm going to get like 10 minutes of overtime this week, because I was 2 minutes early everyday. :high5:

I'll be getting 8 to 10 hours depending on how tomorrow runs
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My wife just got flashed some 91 year old tittie at work......... :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to :happy: because it's Friday and I get to leave early, but I just offered to come in and work tomorrow for some OT ( :happy: for OT!!)

I'm going to get like 10 minutes of overtime this week, because I was 2 minutes early everyday. :high5:

Working overtime is :bullshit: .. however getting paid for overtime :rock:
Brampton Wrote:My wife just got flashed some 91 year old tittie at work......... :barf:

It's better than the fat man belly that I used to get stuck seeing at work.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Working overtime is :bullshit: .. however getting paid for overtime :rock:

Where I work we don't get overtime unless it's authorized by management. We had some assholes decide to come in on their day off get time and a half then come in the next day and get double time and they didn't need to be there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip