Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Pharmacy" - Rich
Does anyone else notice that Rich references "going to the Pharmacy" a lot?
In my area, "the pharmacy" is rare, now most are combined with Duane Reade or Walgreens.
Why does Rich go to the pharmacy so much?
I've never heard anyone reference the pharmacy so much, I would only go there if I need a prescription and there wasn't a walgreens, walmart, rite aid, or Duane Reade around

[Image: LevittPharmKarnaby(Arnow)%20(7).jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
I would imagine that Covino goes there more often to get his allergy and sinus meds.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
STD meds so you don't run into someone you know.

I have noticed him say that alot. I call them drug stores. I never say going to the drug store though. Always walmart and all the other s that do prescriptions.

I also only get maybe one prescription every year and a half or so.
LeNeve Wrote:STD meds so you don't run into someone you know.

My thoughts as well.

Rich Davis Wrote:Valtrex please. On the down-low
Interesting! I guess i think of Duane Reade/CVS as stores that may not be everywhere. so i just say "Pharmacy", my bad
I go to the grocery store when I need something.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
What would you call a CVS or Walgreens? It's not a grocery store? Drug store with a pharmacy within
Rich Davis Wrote:What would you call a CVS or Walgreens? It's not a grocery store? Drug store with a pharmacy within
i call it cvs or wallgreens. K.I.S.S.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Another one.. "Stopped at the deli to get a Mt. Dew" or something like that.
Always sounds weird.. we don't stop at deli's around here. The deli is in the grocery store and you just get some fresh meat there (or some tud yo).
Rich Davis Wrote:What would you call a CVS or Walgreens? It's not a grocery store? Drug store with a pharmacy within

I call them CVS or Walgreens, or drug store.
But if someone says pharmacy, I'll know exactly what they're talking about and won't think twice about it.

I call them drug stores here. Sometimes I say the Pharamacy. "I went down to the Rite Aid Drug store to talk to the pharmacist about my BCPs".
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Walgreens are on every corner around here so pretty much everyone just says Walgreens.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I call them drug stores here. Sometimes I say the Pharamacy. "I went down to the Rite Aid Drug store to talk to the pharmacist about my BCPs".
and why there not working
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

and why there not working

Yeah, no shit.
I HATE PIE!!
I hear both pharmacy and drug store here.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  Rich on Letterman... BDH 7 2,850 09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Is Rich Letting Himself Go? BigFan 25 7,924 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green