Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
Nussie_T Wrote:I posted something earlier but I guess something screwed up with my phone.

Anyway it said: Todays Monday and that means what did you buy this weekend??

I bought groceries... Lots of them... The only grocery store in town is having an awesome sale right now, its always best to stock up.
I bought a couple pipes n a water pipe.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Call me lame, but I like Johnny Rivers.
Ok....you are Lame
I second this motion :high5:

You know, I don't care that it makes me lame.
His Seventh Son is a good song.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone, but I'm with B .... :yawn: :yawn:

I didn't sleep for shit last night. :yawn: .. Knightryda didn't either, it was like lying next to a flopping fish.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I bought groceries, a pair of shorts for him and a pair of capris for me (I wanted shorts, but they were picked over). I also bought some of those hook-shaped hold backs for the curtains, they were on sale.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
IBG is a water pipe like a bong???? or something completly different???? :roflmao: I bought Alyssa a pair of cute shoes this weekend and of course I went food shopping..., but last weekend we bought a 46 in LCD TV...it's really nice and a stand to go w/it.
Does anyone have a LED TV???? the tv guy said they are new out...but I haven't heard much about them so we stuck w/ the LCD.
Iva13 Wrote:IBG is a water pipe like a bong???? or something completly different???? :roflmao: I bought Alyssa a pair of cute shoes this weekend and of course I went food shopping..., but last weekend we bought a 46 in LCD TV...it's really nice and a stand to go w/it.

About time you got a nice tv.
Iva13 Wrote:Does anyone have a LED TV???? the tv guy said they are new out...but I haven't heard much about them so we stuck w/ the LCD.

I have no idea what I have. All I know is they take up less space and look better than my old retard tvs.
Iva13 Wrote:Does anyone have a LED TV???? the tv guy said they are new out...but I haven't heard much about them so we stuck w/ the LCD.
My girlfriend's parents have a 55" LED Visio. They've had it since Thanksgiving I think. The picture's great, about $1500. I don't watch enough TV to justify paying that much.
LeNeve Wrote:

I have no idea what I have. All I know is they take up less space and look better than my old retard tvs.

Same here the new one is light and has a GREAT pic...the old one weighed like 500 pounds....well maybe not that much, but it felt like it. ;-)
good morning forum!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:IBG is a water pipe like a bong???? or something completly different???? :roflmao: I bought Alyssa a pair of cute shoes this weekend and of course I went food shopping..., but last weekend we bought a 46 in LCD TV...it's really nice and a stand to go w/it.

About time you got a nice tv.

It really makes the living room look so much more modern...like this century modern!!!! I love it!
wyoian Wrote:good morning forum!

Good morning Wyoming!!!!

LEDs are very new and expensive. I prefer plasma, myself. My tvs at home are plasma, but my pc monitor is LCD. You'll get better pricing on the plasmas and LCDs.
I HATE PIE!!
wyoian Wrote:good morning forum!

Morning!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM