Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90's rock friday june 4, 2010...... fo yo azz!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sounds like it's time to smack a bitch to me.

My service manager refused to talk to me this morning because I was wearing sandals in the shop and it's not allowed. So I called him a butthead and walked away... He replied w/... well I'm glad you didn't call me a douchebag.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!

I could give you a few.

Me too!!!!
I don't have any money, but I can cook you some grits & chitlins!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I was hanging by my legs from a swing set last night, and now I can barely move my legs.
LeNeve Wrote:I was hanging by my legs from a swing set last night, and now I can barely move my legs.
I'd say that at work and then one of the smart ass people who work here would say... well that's how you got pregnant.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My service manager refused to talk to me this morning because I was wearing sandals in the shop and it's not allowed. So I called him a butthead and walked away... He replied w/... well I'm glad you didn't call me a douchebag.

I would wear shorts and sandals everyday if they let me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would wear shorts and sandals everyday if they let me.

The techs when working have to work wear either a shirt and pants or coveralls (they have a choice). You can wear sandles in the shop as long as you are walking to or from an exit, not around the shop itself. Otherwise the rest of the building is a free for all.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was hanging by my legs from a swing set last night, and now I can barely move my legs.
I'd say that at work and then one of the smart ass people who work here would say... well that's how you got pregnant.

How in the hell would that work? You work with some stupid people it seems.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.. I did not know swing sets could impregnate a woman.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hanging upside down helps the jazz stay in. If you jump up and down on the bed after sex the jazz falls out and you don't get pregnant.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!

I could give you a few.

Me too!!!!
I don't have any money, but I can cook you some grits & chitlins!!!

I only accept bribes of cash, chocolate, strawberries or Pepsi... All others must be negotiated
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

That's Hilarious! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hanging upside down helps the jazz stay in. If you jump up and down on the bed after sex the jazz falls out and you don't get pregnant.

ah of course.. and you can't get pregnant in a hot tub because the hot water kills the jazz
Nussie_T Wrote:Its my last day of work today before I left on mat leave. The douchebag that is taking my job after I leave took over my fucking desk. I have no where to fucking work, all the shit that I had planned to do today I can't because its on that particular computer.
Grr...
ummm... its your last day of work, who the fuck cares
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'd say that at work and then one of the smart ass people who work here would say... well that's how you got pregnant.

ah of course.. and you can't get pregnant in a hot tub because the hot water kills the jazz
Now you're getting it.
while you are correct, productivity is key, something i have been lacking in lately
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip