Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90's rock friday june 4, 2010...... fo yo azz!
Good morrow to thee
Its finally friday, and I don't have to do anything this weekend :rock: :happy: :high5:
TGIF

I know I am watching the Belmont Stakes tomorrow, but I have no idea what else is going on yet. My weekend officially kicks off at 1p. Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good Morrow my friends.
Good morning everyone!!!!
Its my last day of work today before I left on mat leave. The douchebag that is taking my job after I leave took over my fucking desk. I have no where to fucking work, all the shit that I had planned to do today I can't because its on that particular computer.
Grr...
Greetings and Salutations!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Nussie_T Wrote:Its my last day of work today before I left on mat leave. The douchebag that is taking my job after I leave took over my fucking desk. I have no where to fucking work, all the shit that I had planned to do today I can't because its on that particular computer.
Grr...
So......its your last day.....and you care? Come on T.....youre better than that!
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Its my last day of work today before I left on mat leave. The douchebag that is taking my job after I leave took over my fucking desk. I have no where to fucking work, all the shit that I had planned to do today I can't because its on that particular computer.
Grr...
So......its your last day.....and you care? Come on T.....youre better than that!

I only care because I drove 45 fucking minutes in the damn rain to not have a desk, to have my shit in a god damn box. I could have stayed home and played with my son all day then sit here and do nothing.
Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I guess I will get paid good money to sit at my desk, not do any paperwork at all, not answer phones and post on DBN all day with my fellow :postwhore:
Nussie_T Wrote:I guess I will get paid good money to sit at my desk, not do any paperwork at all, not answer phones and post on DBN all day with my fellow :postwhore:
That's pretty much what we all do.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Grr...

I only care because I drove 45 fucking minutes in the damn rain to not have a desk, to have my shit in a god damn box. I could have stayed home and played with my son all day then sit here and do nothing.

Sounds like it's time to smack a bitch to me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!

I could give you a few.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!

I could give you a few.

Me too!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip