Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussification of Amer... Canada!
Play to good, and you'll lose.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/06/01/...ague-says/
This fucking retarded.If I was the coach and we got up by 5,I would tell my players to kick the ball way out of bounds on every play.Are these people that fucking stupid?We didn't have any of this shit growing up and everybody turned out ok.Where the fuck did the idea that kids can't handle shit like that come from? :rant:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
If only there was some kind of medicine the parents could give the kids to boost their self-esteem, stuff like this wouldn't happen :roll:

The parents are once again to blame, they can't raise their kids to handle anything. Bunch of pussies......
That has to be one of the dumbest things I ever heard.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Its soccer......are you surprised by it being pussified?

I like soccer, but it is one of the pussiest sports on the planet!
I sucked at soccer and baseball. I didn't need pitty when my teams lost. All I needed was enough common sense to stop playing baseball and soccer.
Stupid, Just fucking stupid. The parents who encourage this shit need to be run over by Joey's Blueberry.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I heard if you get run over by Joe's blueberry, you don't die, you turn into a gay bottom.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard if you get run over by Joe's blueberry, you don't die, you turn into a gay bottom.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard if you get run over by Joe's blueberry, you don't die, you turn into a gay bottom.

:tool: :finger: :tool:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pussification? Chip 10 4,245 08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Chip
  New Pussification Rooski 8 3,312 04-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Beckster