Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pussification
Hey Brodudes, what do you think of this one, is this pussification? I just read an article about vanity licence plates and the slogans that have been rejected in canada. Here's a list, some are pretty lame:

SXXYKTN
SCHWING
4PLAY
WHSKYRUN
ZMBUKA
DIABLO (was put on an actual Diablo car....)
IH8MYX
OMG WTF
PIN IT
FLOR IT
3M TA3 (read backwards)
PHA KIT
4NAC8
BITE ME
BIG PIG
WEDGIE
KWIKY
SUX2BU
KIXURSS
I don't see any reason why any of those should not be allowed to be someone's license plate.

Definite LEE pussification.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm sometimes embarassed to be Canadian!
Yet another reason why Canada sucks?
personalized license plates are pretty much an indicator that the vehicle owner is a huge douche

:tool:
MMM Cunty!
That is pretty Lame

I'm waiting for some moron to start a trend of names you can't give your kid or something equally stupid
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I was totally going to use WHSKYRUN when I moved to Canada. :rock:
beckster Wrote:That is pretty Lame

I'm waiting for some moron to start a trend of names you can't give your kid or something equally stupid

There should be a list. Some of the whack-jobs in Hollywood should be shot for the names they come up with.
I just worry that people will start saying you can't name your kid _fill-in-the-blank_ because it's been used to much this year or something like that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pussification? Chip 10 4,245 08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Pussification of Amer... Canada! Chip 10 3,525 06-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Brampton