Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday June 2, 2010......Hump day
michaelangelo Wrote:TSS Taylor just tweeted a link to be an extra for Transformers 3 in the Chicago area. That'd be pretty cool

There you go Derick... perhaps you could rub shoulders with Megan Fox and he gross fingers.
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:TSS Taylor just tweeted a link to be an extra for Transformers 3 in the Chicago area. That'd be pretty cool

There you go Derick... perhaps you could rub shoulders with Megan Fox and he gross fingers.

She was FIRED...she is not going to be in the next one...
Nussie_T Wrote:

Megan Fox is not going to be in Transformers 3, I don't remember why, maybe a conflict with Michael Bay. Anyways, they picked another chick who i've never heard of but thank god they didn't pick Heidi:

[youtube]mIuqiepu4UY[/youtube]

you may want to turn your speakers down if you watch this
Iva13 Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Right now I am cruising through rice fields & grazing cattle when this time next week I be somewhere on Time Square surrounded by millions of people...WOW!!!

WOW is right!!!! you are going to have such a GREAt time. :happy:

I wanna go Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Right now I am cruising through rice fields & grazing cattle when this time next week I be somewhere on Time Square surrounded by millions of people...WOW!!!

I wanna go Confusedad:

Me too
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I wanna go Confusedad:

Me too

Same with me... sad panda Confusedad: .
It is a claritin kind of day.
We are watching the movie Sicko in health class so I think I'll do my math homework.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:It is a claritin kind of day.
I needed that yesterday. I felt like shit.
Are you going to do all sorts of outdoorsy things to prove it works?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I needed that yesterday. I felt like shit.

I was alright yesterday. Today total 180. I might go home at lunch and lay down for an hour.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I know someone whose brother was an extra in the Thin Red Line.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Megan Fox is not going to be in Transformers 3, I don't remember why, maybe a conflict with Michael Bay. Anyways, they picked another chick who i've never heard of but thank god they didn't pick Heidi:

[youtube]mIuqiepu4UY[/youtube]

you may want to turn your speakers down if you watch this

I read Bay wanted her to gain some weight. He said she was to skinny.
(like he said, and like she did for Transformers 2)

And they got some Victoria's Secret model to replace her...
I hope the new girl can act... I mean, run in slow motion as good as Fox.
Nussie_T Wrote:

its a friday and saturday, cant go friday
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
i bleed green Wrote:
Are you going to do all sorts of outdoorsy things to prove it works?

im indoors, kind of, and it is still not working.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM