[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sonic is some of the worst fast food there is

1. Sheetz
2. Getgo
3. Wawa
Do any of these place have tater tots?

I believe only Wawa does, but they might have discontinued them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Sonic is some of the worst fast food there is, if you Canadians like it, you are deprived up there.

Sheetz is based out of Altoona, PA. They are all through PA, some of OH, MD and VA. They have gas, usually on the cheaper side, you can order hot food like chili cheese dogs with bacon, subs, burgers, wraps, salads, etc. They also have a coffee bar and a fully stocked convenience store. They also have halfway decent cleaner side shitters. They are awesome. In Western PA they are rivaled some by Getgo, which is a newer chain. In Eastern PA, they are rivaled some by Wawa, or at least the newer super Wawa's. If I were to place the three in order though it would be:

1. Sheetz
2. Getgo
3. Wawa

Nothing else I have ever found in my travels around all of the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe compare to these 3 stores as far as convenience stores and what they offer. The New York City metro area has TERRIBLE convenience stores b/c they just don't give a shit. 7-11 is the best in that tri state area, and they are not 10% of the store a Sheetz is.
I think the Sonic around here has some good food.
Pete Nice Wrote:Sonic is some of the worst fast food there is, if you Canadians like it, you are deprived up there

its not that the food is "great" but the whole idea behind it, plus when you go further south they have cruise nights at them. I love hot rods, so anyone that facilitates cruise nights is #1 in my books
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sonic is some of the worst fast food there is, if you Canadians like it, you are deprived up there

its not that the food is "great" but the whole idea behind it, plus when you go further south they have cruise nights at them. I love hot rods, so anyone that facilitates cruise nights is #1 in my books

if it wasn't for car shows I would have never gone to Dairy Queen or Fudruckers.

This weekend York, PA is hosting the largest Street Rod show in the east.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

if it wasn't for car shows I would have never gone to Dairy Queen or Fudruckers.

This weekend York, PA is hosting the largest Street Rod show in the east.
i like to go with my Dad. We have a good time, he brings his and I tag along
this fucker again.....It was Deion Sanders that was in the rundown, and Brett Hull's foot was clearly in the crease
Brampton Wrote:

The Sonic near me has been doing a cruise night on Thursdays. There was a sweet Grand National sitting there last time, original owner even.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM