Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooos-day, June 1, 2010 ~ Back to the grind
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:is there a chance you'll still be able to go today? did he feel bad leaving for work?

It has a potential to rain in the afternoon so it now depends on the weather, which is why I wanted to go in the morning and be done with it by the afternoon however plans change I guess...
as for Jimbo feeling bad for going to work... the answer is no... he is just very, very selfish... (he works for himself).

I haven't been to the zoo in more then 20 years.
My friends with kids have gone, I kinda miss it.

Find a kid that you can borrow. Nieces and nephews are great for that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:is there a chance you'll still be able to go today? did he feel bad leaving for work?

It has a potential to rain in the afternoon so it now depends on the weather, which is why I wanted to go in the morning and be done with it by the afternoon however plans change I guess...
as for Jimbo feeling bad for going to work... the answer is no... he is just very, very selfish... (he works for himself).

well I hope your little guy isn't too dissapointed. My wife would make me feel like a bag of shit if i did that.

Poor kid
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I'm listening to O&A and they're making fun of people who tweet inspirational quotes, which is understandable but whoever said they're really negative is right. They'll never be mistaken for "nice guys"

Yeah.
All I've ever heard them do is talk about how stupid everyone is, and how everything sucks. And every once in a while they'll throw in a joke about a brutal murder or rape, or some other piece of comedic gold.

Can someone explain that to me? How are pedophiles, murderers, or rapists funny? Other than when pedophiles get busted and they get to go to prison to get their assholes enlarged, I see no funny in it. It's retarded.

See, the way you make those subjects funny, is to say "fuck", "shit", "cunt" and "cock" as much as possible during the story.
michaelangelo Wrote:currently on spotcenter, Rich Davis' river of death story, classic

That story instantly makes me think of that scene in Robin Hood, Men in Tights where that Little John guy fell in the water and thought he was drowning.. only it was a little ditch with a couple inches of water.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I haven't been to the zoo in more then 20 years.
My friends with kids have gone, I kinda miss it.

Find a kid that you can borrow. Nieces and nephews are great for that.

I don't have any nices or nephews. The only cousins I have that are young enough to take live near DC. So the only little kids near here that I could take are my friends kids. And they would never let me. They know I'd end up using them to pick up girls. And they'd want to be there for that too.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

well I hope your little guy isn't too dissapointed. My wife would make me feel like a bag of shit if i did that.

Poor kid

My husband called and said he should be another hour or so before he's finished so we're going to pack us a picnic lunch and meet daddy in the city.
Yeah, a solo visit to the zoo as an adult is kind of gay, and weird. Unless you dressed up in safari gear, and carried a clipboard around, or a big ass professional looking camera.
Chip Wrote:I don't have any nices or nephews. The only cousins I have that are young enough to take live near DC. So the only little kids near here that I could take are my friends kids. And they would never let me. They know I'd end up using them to pick up girls. And they'd want to be there for that too.

I have a friend who didn't have kids that used to ask or we'd ask him if he wanted to come along with us. He now has twins but we never minded.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Ya'll.

I am busy as shit today, not gonna be around. The big case I am working on has discovery this upcoming Monday, so I have to gather up a crap load of info, lots of driving around and talking to people. I need to get a job working directly for an attorney, I like this stuff better than the stuff I usually do.

FYI, my car is in the shop and won't be ready until Thursday at the earliest. 2 weeks to fix a dented rear drivers 1/4panel? WTF?

Sounds like a shitload of fun... I get to sit in a court room... joy...
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, a solo visit to the zoo as an adult is kind of gay, and weird. Unless you dressed up in safari gear, and carried a clipboard around, or a big ass professional looking camera.

Oh, or, instead of a clipboard and a camera, a giant tranquilizer sniper rifle looking thing while you run around screaming at everyone to get out of your way and to run.
Chip Wrote:I was going to say, if they're going to do the painting part of it right, it takes a while. It has to dry for at least a week I think, then get buffed out.

My car was in the bodyshop for a week getting the bumper painted. We are taking the tonneau cover off of the Ram to get painted next week. We should expect it back in about a week or two.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't have any nices or nephews. The only cousins I have that are young enough to take live near DC. So the only little kids near here that I could take are my friends kids. And they would never let me. They know I'd end up using them to pick up girls. And they'd want to be there for that too.

I have a friend who didn't have kids that used to ask or we'd ask him if he wanted to come along with us. He now has twins but we never minded.

Maybe I'll have to tag along then. One of my friends wife is a teacher and works at the Detroit Zoo during the summer. Well, she did last year at least. So they'd go a lot, with free passes.
Chip Wrote:See, the way you make those subjects funny, is to say "fuck", "shit", "cunt" and "cock" as much as possible during the story.

So... 5 yr old gets shot by stray bullet in gang gun fight becomes Mother-f@#?* 5 yr old gets f@#?* shot by a f@#?* bullet in a f@#?* gang f@#?* f@#?* ? :roflmao: :roflmao: .... Wait, not really that funny either :? . Maybe I did it wrong....
I HATE PIE!!

Time to find a Milf, then.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:My husband called and said he should be another hour or so before he's finished so we're going to pack us a picnic lunch and meet daddy in the city.

:boobs: Yea!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM